BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Coming along great nooooooooooooooooo stretch marks you lucky bugger lol

Poppy with my first I didn't get stretch marks until week 37 they popped up over night. I was so depressed lol who wants to be 20 with a road map belly.

I was the same got none till i was 7mths :cry: but got no new ones with korben or this one, just old one's more obvious now im huge. My 32wk bump below ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :haha:

Attachments

• photo0042.jpg
    photo0042.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
Bootiful bump Poppy!!

Mmmmm yes I have got stretch marks but luckily only around my belly button and they are silver so you can't really see them they are tiny. Same as Truth I got them around 37 weeks with DD2 :winkwink:

Mine were silver until i got this big, better not get bigger lol

I had them like that on the top of my bum cheeks with DD1 but they have completely disappeared now. I'm sure they'll go after :hugs:

Yeah they did after korben so im not worried just look horrid atm, be glad when she's here now getting to that stage x

So excited for you :hugs: especially because it's a little girl :cloud9: not long to wait now :winkwink:

I know will be pinching myself and keep checking once she's here :haha: You having a gender scan or staying team yellow?

Not having a gender scan but they will tell me if I want to know at my 20 week scan...so still deciding :winkwink:

Mine had her legs crossed at 20wk one little monkey lol

Poppy & Glowstar.. LOVE the bump pics!!!!

I did one the other day.. but I feel like I look smaller. I saw my MIL last night and she said that considering I was going to be 6 mos. preggo in just a week a half.. she expected more.. but still proceeded to rub my tummy :dohh: I hate that!

Here is my 22 week bump pic in my journal- last post on that page:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ur-2nd-little-honeybean-after-mc-3-a-153.html

lol Aww the tummy rubs. Why do people think we want our bellies rubbed lol.

Thanks Holly.

Your bump looks great!

lol Aww the tummy rubs. Why do people think we want our bellies rubbed lol.

Thanks Holly.

Your bump looks great!

I don't know.. it's like there is a sign on preggo bellies that say "MOLEST ME!" :haha:

Happy 24 weeks Truth :happydance::happydance:

Holly, your bump looks like it's gone up and down rather than side to side, if that makes sense, I don't think it's smaller just a different shape :winkwink: :hugs:

Glowstar.. I see what you mean... it does loom a smidgen higher now!

Truth.. yup.. not crazy mind you.. we have the crib, dresser, the bedding, some diapers and wipes and like three outfits... and you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->