BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

lol no when i had korben my fb was updated same day, also on here so wont leave you all waiting. Im a BNB addict :haha:

Just found my birth story with korben wow sooooooooooooo long ago :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/307243-korben-here-x.html

Poppy~ Korben is SOOOOOOOOO beautiful! Thanks for sharing your story! :hugs:

Think that story was all over the place with sleep deprivation :haha:

lol, thats ok! Scary about the placenta though!!!! I think it's easy to take the process of child birth for granted... ANYTHING can happen! Glad you're ok! :hugs:

Yeah found out later it was the uterus that wasnt contracting back so will have a catheter put in this time ready in case i hemorrhage again so not worried

Great birth story. I cant see the pics from work but I know he is handsome. Placenta scary business, last time mine was stuck, they were digging and digging trying to get it out, then they used pitocin to force contractions luckily it came out because the next stop was the operating room.

Great news truth!!! Not too Long to go now!

Just a quickie as on my phone xxx

I've never done a birth story. Keeping up to date with this thread hard enough lol;) I was 25 weeks yesterday ;) babybond.com forgot to record my video so when I went to pick it up babies had to get another scan lol they were so much chunkier lol and all over place wrestling and fighting and nose to nose at one point. I've pm d Holly about my passwords so she can upload a nice few pics from my fb of babies. I've still no net at my new house just the I phone which is better or I'd prob sit on it all day. Too much to do as this house needs finished at least downstairs before babies come. Lol. Aw was class to see them thou so big and fighting away. I feel movement but not as much which was on the screen. Were all doing so well and I cant wait to see pics of first live baby ( poppy? :)

Aww cant wait to see pic's spellfary :happydance::happydance: yeah not long now for me :argh:

:hi: Spell.. I didn't log in under your info.. felt weird about it! I'll just go ahead and post them for you here! :)

Attachments

• Tracy1.jpg
    Tracy1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Tracy2.jpg
    Tracy2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Tracy3.jpg
    Tracy3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Tracy4.jpg
    Tracy4.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
Aw Holly I don't mind I only ever come on to see this thread and loved a wee pic beside my name o lol. Thanku so much for doing this !!!

Ladies if u look closely u can see two in one pic nose on side of the others face. First one is clearer but there face to face soo cute. Am I really ? Really having two?

Lovely pics spellfairy!!! I can see 2 clearly in one pic...they are almost nose to nose :kiss::hugs:

Hey Glowstar, how have you been?

Poppy, is the nursery ready yet?

AFM, I have taken time to organize the clothes from DS2, I cant believe how much stuff that boy had. I need to buy a few more pj's and socks. Some new blankets just for the heck of it. Its a start still not ready to do any major shopping until 30 weeks.

Moving house this weekend Truth so going to get korben new room sorted before baby arrives, she'll be in with us for 6mths...

Thats what we are doing, I have the crib set up in another roomwe will keep the pack n play in our room for now. I hate moving. Cant wait until my nesting kicks in so I can wash all the clothes I need to wash lol.

I got loads to wash but no energy yet too tired all the time, gonna be a stressful weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->