BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

My boys still surprise me everyday with how close they are 7 year gap and they play like twins lol. They will be fine Holly. I find myself wondering now how will the 3rd boy fit into there 2 brother pack.Like you I wanted the next one close in age because I thought the first two wouldnt play much together because of the gap. Guess I just have to wait and see.

You're right.. I am sure my boys will be fine together.. but my lil man will be 10 before this one can even walk :haha:

Soo... 2 :pink: bundles on back order for us.. pending Aug/Sept 2012! :thumbup:

I've a girl aged 10 he's a girl aged 6 (handful) now two wee boys:) I've 6 dogs so I'm defo finished for sure!!!

Glowstar, I must have missed your announcement, but congrats on a little boy!!! :)

Thanks Poppy!! Wow your little one could come any day now!! You must be SO excited!!! :D

Happy belated Vday Brynden and Happy belated 36 weeks Poppy. One more week until full term. I am super excited for you!

Thanks truth!

You will be amazing Poppy!! But I don't blame you for being scared! I think I will be when I'm just about due too!!

Im so ready to deliver its sad, and only for selfish reasons lol I want my body back, its under full attack. I need to post a bump pic when I get home.

Hi Truth!! How are you!??!

Poppy~ Happy 37 weeks! You're officially full term! :winkwink:

Hi ladies, How is everyone doing? Happy 25 weeks Brynden

Im good still holding on to 2cm of cervical length. I cant wait to get this over with, the 3rd tri is already making me miserable. Nausea is back for some reason. Apparently I am serverly anemic and have been placed on iron pills. They help some but I am still feeling shortness of breathe and exhaustion.

Oh no! Are those symptoms of low iron? I've been feeling short of breath and exhausted when climbing stairs lately... Other than that I've been feeling pretty good!

I get it all the time, even going from my bedroom to my front door.

I've had the same issues and it SUCKS.. especially at night!!! I've woken up a few times feeling like that :(

Thanks ladies :hugs:, shortness of breath i hate :nope:

Consultant trying to give me a sweep Thurseday if it dont work trying next week :happydance: getting scared now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->