BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

We moved last month and our bedroom is still in shambles, I have no engery either. They say the second tri is the best one but I have had no energy this whole time. I dont want to do anything but lay around. I cant wait to go on maternity leave.

Just thought I'd let you know that baby glowie is a BOY :cloud9::cloud9:
I've got an anterior placenta which explains why I'm only feeling wiggles and not proper kicks :wacko:

Here he is at 16 weeks

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/WP_000199.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/WP_000203.jpg

Awww Glowstar how adorable. Welcome to team blue. Have you picked a name yet?

:awww: lovely pic's sweetie, forgot what children you have already, any names?

No not yet Truth...phew we were struggling with boys names anyway so it might be a long drawn out progress until we can agree on one :wacko::dohh:

awwwww GLOWSTAR! Sooooo cute! And congrats on being team :blue: !!!!!!!

I have an anterior placenta too.. stinks!!! lol

very cute pics!

I've got 2 girls already so having a boy is super exciting. Yes holly the AP stinks!! Can feeling him wiggling in there but missing the proper little kicks!!

Awww bet your like me super excited now to have one of each :happydance:

I'll probably end up like you Poppy.. having 4 boys before I can get :pink: For some reason.. I can envision all boys in my future. My son is 9.. and after this little boy.. we want to for sure have 1 more.. and if THAT baby is a boy.. we MIGHT go for #4... but gosh know, that'll be blue too :rofl: Sons ARE the best though!

:haha: after my loss at christmas i was convinced for some reason i couldnt carry girls, but finally been blessed with one to complete the family :cloud9:

So whose gonna be my bump buddy in 2012? We are planning to start tryting in August/September.

Yay Holly! lol My family will think Im nuts but oh well. I want to be done having kids and one more is our last.

lol Awww well atleast you have both genders, Im on a girl chase!

Truth... I'm on a girl chase too! :haha: I'm telling ya.. we're going to be in a house full of wee-wee's if we keep going :rofl: Lol. But seriously.. I grew up 1 as 4 and LOVED IT. I wouldn't change a thing. I'm 100% open to having 4 kids myself. With that being said, I need to see how #2 and #3 go first. With there being such a HUGE age gap with my son and this baby.. I definitely want the next 2 to be closer in age! :thumbup:

My boys still surprise me everyday with how close they are 7 year gap and they play like twins lol. They will be fine Holly. I find myself wondering now how will the 3rd boy fit into there 2 brother pack.Like you I wanted the next one close in age because I thought the first two wouldnt play much together because of the gap. Guess I just have to wait and see.

Welcome to the Double Digits Holly and Spell!!!!!! So good to see 2 numbers instead of 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->