BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

What does a sweep do? Have you got all your clothes washed and organized.

They sweep your membranes basically dilate you... yes washed everything but not done my hossy bag yet :haha:

You mean to tell me you havent packed your bag yet lol why am I not surprised poppy you are officially the feet dragger of our group lol. Im gonna pack my bag at atleast 36 weeks since thats when the stitches come out.

lol.. aww maybe Poppy will go into labor naturally first thing in the morning :rofl:

Truth-- I'm the same way- going to have ALL of my stuff ready-- and I'm guessing- my tush will go overdue :rofl:

Oooo it's all happening now!! how exciting Poppy!! :kiss:

Happy 25 weeks Bryden...seems weird to think we originally had due dates a day apart...I'll be the last girl standing in this little group :haha:

Truth...can't believe how far you have come....bit of a triumph and seriously not too long to go now either :hugs:

Holly :hugs: Hope you and your little guy are doing well :hugs:

Hello ladies just thought i would stop by to say hello.

Poppy I will be stalking from now on in not long to go. My consultant with dd was going to gove me a sweep on the Thursday on the wed before i went into slow labour think it was the thought of it...he had massive hands lol. Ended up having pne off the midwife anyway and was induced. I did not have my bag packed either.

Holly and truth not long for you ladies either. X

Hi brynden cant believe how far on you are now. X

Glowie hopefully i will join you so at least you will have someone to keep you company in here lol. When's your next scan? X

Debzie, how are you, your chart looks great! fxd.

Holly I really hope after all my drama that I dont go over my due date lol

Everyone hi :) poppy ur like me missus last minute lol. My sister had a sweep which didn't work. She wet two weeks over, the stupid hospital left her so long te baby pooped that first black poo inside her:( not gud. With my dd I told then get this thing outta me at about full term and I got a pessary (White tab placed inside) at 12 then one at 6 waters broke at 730 labour ward at 9 had her at 2.24am.

This time Ian bricking it as Iam in for a c section at 36 weeks and I keep thinking i am going to die:( keep going to write a wee will as I bought a house this year, maddness?

This pregnancy now offically sucks at night time:( I quince all night and can't walk with backache to the loo ( which is still about 8 times a night) its unreal cos my oh gives me not one once of sympathy:( I never was this bad at sleeping before, ever , the babies just lie everywhere. Luckily I'm not working at mo and can catch up on sleep in morning when they've all gone to work/school:)

Think I best follow all u lot and try find my iron tabs or order some more.

Debzie, how are you, your chart looks great! fxd.

Holly I really hope after all my drama that I dont go over my due date lol

I'm doing good thanks. Feeling pretty good at the moment I'm into anniversay time of my first loss but am doing ok with it. X

Im miserable.....my back is killing me. My hips hurt at night. Just blahhh. Im counting down and ready.

Debz lovely to see you sweetie, how you feeling? :hugs:

Glowstar not far off the half way mark now :happydance:

Truth 3rd tri is rough and tiring hang in there :kiss::hugs:

I am doing really good at the moment thanks poppy. Still hopeful for this cycle but 11 dpo and bfns and my chart looks better than my pregnancy one. The next two days we will see. I'm stalkimg from now on in. Hope lil miss puts on an appearance very soon. x

Born in Belfast :thumbup:

Just had my sweep booked in for another next week if it dont work. Says on my notes Cervix soft, Post, 1cm long whatever all that means :haha:

Thats good I have 2cm of length which isnt that great at my gestation but at yours it just means you have 1cm of length yet before dilation should start and trust me you can lose length overnight.

Debz im chart stalking it looks great.,what brand hpt are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->