BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Debz im chart stalking it looks great.,what brand hpt are you using?

Have been using the blue handle ics 10miu also did a digi this morning that came up not pregnant our digis over hete you can use 4 days early. X

Dont give up yet Deb your chart looks promising. I have,everything crossed for you.

Yeah your chart looks great Debzie :thumbup: keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

I found doing the deed 4 days before the ovulation positive worked better Debbie. Still Fxd for you thou xxx

Poppy my boys will be born in victoria Belfast;) Where do u live?

Think i was born there, is it on Antrim rd? My gran lives top of Anrtim rd near a church called 'Little Flower' where i was christianed. I live near Manchester now left Belfast when i was 2yrs and all the troubles started My mum was born in Southern Ireland, my dad in Northern.

Debz good luck lovely xx

I feel like a whale lol just hoping I dont get any new stretch marks so far I still have th old ones lol.

Time for you ladies to follow suite. Esepcially Poppy this may be her last bump picture

My latest bump is here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ur-2nd-little-honeybean-after-mc-3-a-202.html

That's from this past Sunday.. I FINALLLLLLLLLY feel like I don't look like I Have a gut and it's more of a preggo belly!

Truth wow that bump coming on sweetie :happydance:

Holly finally i can seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you bump :haha:

Well sweep yesterday and lot some of my plug today so its the waiting game.

VERY exciting Poppy!!!! Can't wait to see your LABOR update! :thumbup:

Maybe my last bump pic :happydance:

Attachments

• photo0069.jpg
    photo0069.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
Poppy I'm from up the north Antrim coast but live in newtonabbey now. I did live away in England Scotland and Germany but back ere:) my dad Scottish mum n. Ireland
. Lovely bump pics girls! I've always had a bump it's just got rounder beneath my boobs, the boys are now both heads under my ribcage and breech wee tinkers never let me sleep:( aw it ll be sooo worth it. Got two wee outfits for coming home from hospital in:)

Still stalking ladies loving the bump picks.

Oooh poppy its getting exciting plug means things are opening up....Whoo hoo.

Looks like i will not be joining you ladies this cycle. Another bfn temps went down yesterday. Oh well. November is out aswell as oh is away working. So im looking to december cycle and possibly a new year bfp. So want to be pregnant again before my due date.

Lovely bumps ladies!!! if you lot think you look like a whale you should see mine!!! :haha:

Poppy how exciting :happydance::happydance:

Poppy~ get packin'!!!! :haha:

Debzie~ miss you so much! :flower: I'm sorry about the BFN :( I hope there is still a chance for this month for you!!! :hugs:

Glowstar~ let's see your pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debs I'm thinking next time, soy in ya and early dtd before ov thats how I caught it:) your in my thoughts x

Poppy my god your low on ur bump! Cld be soon:) doc said to me yest If I get to 36 weeks they ll prob deliver me around Xmas or so!!! I've a feeling il get a Xmas babies thou why else did the egg split? I wished Xmas babies and twins always come early lol.

Imagine Holly our babies are 38cms

Spell~ that's crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was like you and knew I'd be delivering before the end of the year :rofl:

Mind you~ I don't want to deliver TOOOOOO early :haha: But end of December sounds good to me! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->