BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Me too cant wait for 37 weeks. I go to the doctor tomorrow and I am going to ask him to schedule my cerclage removal. I cant wait to ditch the stitch lol

Me too cant wait for 37 weeks. I go to the doctor tomorrow and I am going to ask him to schedule my cerclage removal. I cant wait to ditch the stitch lol

that will be GREAT to have it already scheduled so you can't count down more specifically!!

Happy 38 weeks Poppy! Cant believe its almost your time. Your pregnancy seem to fly by but for some silly reason it feels like mine has dragged on and on lol.

Just came back from the doctors, just one more cervical length check, I am so thrilled can you imagine how violated I have been feeling getting transvaginal ultrasounds every week yuck! Doc wouldnt schedule the cerclage removal he said he would do it in two weeks. So much for counting down early lol

Truth i bet you feel violated sweetie, but all for a good cause, you'll be holding your rainbow baby before you know it :hugs:

Yes all packed finally :haha: got another sweep Thurseday so hope that does the trick being further on.

It did with korben after 38wks so fx'd fed up now of sleepless nights, bathroom see's more of me than my bed :dohh:

Lol I know the auto toliet cleaner tablets seem to run out really quickly these days. Too many flushes lol

Haha I've noticed we're going through alot more toilet paper lately! I'm glad you got your bag packed poppy!! Could be anytime now!

hi ladies just stopping by for another stalk,

The witch wanted to spend halloween with me and flew in on yesterday lunch time I am actually a bit gutted this cycle. hey ho.

I hope you get your bfp before your due date Deb, we all did so here's to hoping :wine:fxd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->