BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Thought id log on cant sleep n cant get bnb on my crap phone.... contractions seem to have totally stopped since this morning just odd one taking my temp every 4hrs as hossy said, but if nothing by 4pm i gotta go in and start induction, but really dont want to be put on drip it hurts like hell :cry:

Seem to have stopped leaking now which im glad about felt like a bloody swamp Had only an hours sleep all night so running on auto pilot pfft.

Hope everyone well :hugs:

Awww Poppy, I know how you feel I am the queen of inductions. I havent ever had a baby without the use of pitocin. It sucks but the most important thing is getting baby girl here safely. Is your DH home?

Yeh he here, both really tired n korben running aroundfull of energy :haha: Truth im scared of induction again it hurts like hell so if too much i want an epi.. fx'd it wont take hours ive no energy left.

Being induced DOES suck.. are you going to get an epidural???

My second induction took 24 hours and the epi wore off right when they wanted me to push, the crowning hurt so bad I swore I would never have a baby without pain medication lol.

I hope it goes smoothly for you :hugs:

If it gets too much yes going to ask for epi but being my 5th it may be quick

Fxd crossed that its fast. How long will they let you go with broken waters before they induce you. Over here they pretty much do it right away, and if they stay broken for 24 hours with no progress they make you get a c-section.

When I was induced.. it took about 12-13 hours .. which for being my first baby~ wasn't bad.. but ooooh that pitocin *IS* a beotch! I'm totally getting hooked up to the epi this time!!!!

I hope things go quickly for you Poppy!! You're the first person I know on here going to give birth :happydance:

Thanks you two :hugs:

They generally give you 72hrs after waters breaking as long as everything ok, my waters started leaking around 9.30pm so been 17hrs

Ah, Poppy! Hope things get moving for you so you don't need to be induced!!

A lady I talk to here got induced yesterday morning she delivered at 1am so it was quite a few hours, her waters broke too and they induced her right a way. So exciting now its your turn. You ladies are getting me amped up and ready to go. I cant wait until its my turn. I dont have a pregnancy journal so all my labor updates will be done here.

Holly, my first induction took 9 hours it was a really smooth process, the second one sucked butt. The third I was so traumatized from being in labor at 22 weeks that the pitocin didnt really bother me.

I justed realized I have had way too many needles in my back lately. I had a epi in 12/2010. Spinal block which to me is pretty much a epi in 7/2011, I will get another one in 6 weeks when the stitches come out and another when I go into labor. Geez my poor spine is going to be ruined. 4 epi in a 12 month time frame.

aww Truth... well.. that definitely is more than normal when it comes to epi's.. but at least you're used to it! Well, maybe!?!??! :)

It won't be long now for either of us!! (trying to convince myself of that!) :haha:

I know reading about other people going into labor is such a great motivation because I still havent done a thing. Are you all prepared now?

Yikes that's alot of needles!! I'm planning to go without pain meds...this is my first so I have no idea what I'm getting myself into, but hey, I'll give it a shot! If it's too painful, I guess I'll ask for something... but the plan is not to have any meds...

Brynden, I found the contractions managable its the crowning that hurt to me but you just have to push through it. Your brave I cant wait to read your birth story lol.

Yea I've heard the contractions are manageable cuz you get little breaks! I was born in 45 minutes from start to finish in the back seat of a truck, delivered by firemen...so no pain meds for my mom and she made it through! So if fast births are hereditary, then I'm set!

I hope you get your fast birth. I hope mines is quick too, I dont have much cervix left anyway lol

I'm not ready really at all! lol!!

I haven't packed anything nor I have thought 2 minutes about what I'm going to bring!!

Lol i'm not ready either... we're moving in just over a week so I figure after we're settled I'll start thinking about those things... Then I'll be able to get baby's room ready and actually have room for baby stuff rather than worrying about having to move it to another house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->