BFP yesterday and a BFN today. do I still have hope?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by Gretaa, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Gretaa

Gretaa Well-Known Member

yesterday I've posted a pic with my positive tests, they def looked definite. this morning I've done three cheapies and one frer and non of them are positive. it could have been a chemical but if it's not did anyone have same experience and ended up pregnant? I almost cried when I didn't find a second line in any of the tests. OH looked devastated when I told him :( first pic is of the four tests I've done today. and the second pic is from yesterday...

Attached Files:

2. OoOo

OoOo Well-Known Member

This happened to me with those cheap Internet tests I wasn't pregnant and I had similar lines to your first ones. I was upset. Lucky I didn't tell oh but yesterday's were likely Evaps. These tests should be banned. Hoping you might get a bfp soon xx

3. Gretaa

Gretaa Well-Known Member

but they were pink lines, I heard evaps are grayish, I don't know. I will test again today and tomorrow and then I'll stop. need a break from all these tests. :( hope next month will be a luckier one.

4. possiblyp18

possiblyp18 Mummy of 2 ttc #3

Unfortunatly then green handled tests do give pink Evaps. I had some evn darker and clearer than yours... Too myself off to the docs to book in and he tested and it was neg. I never was pregnant (confirmed by US and bloods) x

5. OoOo

OoOo Well-Known Member

Yeah greta mine were pink too both months. :( I wasn't pregnant. Confirmed by frer the following day

6. TJMYANGEL

TJMYANGEL Well-Known Member

those green handle tests are evil hun i had brilliant lines on mine everyone was convinced that they were bfp but all other test were bfn x

7. Mrs.Mcguin

Mrs.Mcguin Mom of 3

I'm so sorry...my heart breaks for you but I understand how devastating that can be :(

I have no advice for you but did want to send you a hug :hug:

8. Gretaa

Gretaa Well-Known Member

thank you girls! after reading all your comments I came to terms that it was a false positive. I will never buy these green handled tests again and this experience has just brought me and my oh even closer, he said we have to dtd more often now :D. anyway, appreciate all your support and help xx

9. popchick75

popchick75 LTTTC

Those green handled tests are horrible. They give some pretty convincing pink evaps. I bought a big batch of them last year and out of 50 of them, over half were BFPs and I was definitely not pregnant. If you are going to do ICs, i would recommend Wondfo. They aren't perfect, but they are better than the green ones.

10. possiblyp18

possiblyp18 Mummy of 2 ttc #3

All the best :) x

11. MrsSinclair

MrsSinclair Mommy of 1

sorry that happened to you :-( They totally look bfp in the second pic.

12. Gretaa

Gretaa Well-Known Member

I had a miscarriage few days ago :( thanks for all your support girls!