BFP yesterday and a BFN today. do I still have hope?

Gretaa

Reaction score
yesterday I've posted a pic with my positive tests, they def looked definite. this morning I've done three cheapies and one frer and non of them are positive. it could have been a chemical but if it's not did anyone have same experience and ended up pregnant? I almost cried when I didn't find a second line in any of the tests. OH looked devastated when I told him :( first pic is of the four tests I've done today. and the second pic is from yesterday...

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20130606072341363-1921361187.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20130606072341363-1921361187.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 108
  • CameraZOOM-20130605065527264-1-513599232.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20130605065527264-1-513599232.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 89
This happened to me with those cheap Internet tests I wasn't pregnant and I had similar lines to your first ones. I was upset. Lucky I didn't tell oh but yesterday's were likely Evaps. These tests should be banned. Hoping you might get a bfp soon xx

but they were pink lines, I heard evaps are grayish, I don't know. I will test again today and tomorrow and then I'll stop. need a break from all these tests. :( hope next month will be a luckier one.

Unfortunatly then green handled tests do give pink Evaps. I had some evn darker and clearer than yours... Too myself off to the docs to book in and he tested and it was neg. I never was pregnant (confirmed by US and bloods) x

Yeah greta mine were pink too both months. :( I wasn't pregnant. Confirmed by frer the following day

those green handle tests are evil hun i had brilliant lines on mine everyone was convinced that they were bfp but all other test were bfn x

I'm so sorry...my heart breaks for you but I understand how devastating that can be :(

I have no advice for you but did want to send you a hug :hug:

thank you girls! after reading all your comments I came to terms that it was a false positive. I will never buy these green handled tests again and this experience has just brought me and my oh even closer, he said we have to dtd more often now :D. anyway, appreciate all your support and help xx

Those green handled tests are horrible. They give some pretty convincing pink evaps. I bought a big batch of them last year and out of 50 of them, over half were BFPs and I was definitely not pregnant. If you are going to do ICs, i would recommend Wondfo. They aren't perfect, but they are better than the green ones.

sorry that happened to you :-( They totally look bfp in the second pic.

I had a miscarriage few days ago :( thanks for all your support girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->