BFP?!!!!!!

impatient

Reaction score
Okay so after a very faint disapering BFP on Wed. I took another family dollar test thing morning with FMU and it was a deffinite BFP, but after 10-15 min and I had also taken the strip out of its case...opppsy! I took another test about 1 hour later and had to squeeze the pee out lol. This was a clear BFN:( what do you think this means?????? What a confusing journey this is!!!

Has anyone had a similar experience??? Anyone??

This might be a better question in the Test Gallery section since people don't look in this section for these sorts of things.

I haven't had any experience with what you've described. I hope you get the :bfp: you're hoping for! :hugs:

When you have to strain the pee out, you're not getting enough hcg in the urine for a good test. I say wait again and use FMU with a new test.

Hi impatient, really sorry if this isn't what you want to hear, but when this has happened to me (twice), it has been very early miscarriages ("chemical pregnancy"). Although it depends on when you are testing - if you're testing before the day your period is due the hormone levels may still be too low to show up properly. The doctors told me to wait a few days and test again - if it is a pregnancy and progressing it should be a darker line.

Also, am in the UK, so not experienced with the tests you mention.

Hope that it works out for you.

Try asking in the test section hun, and good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->