BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

My cycle is normally 27-29 days at most, and now this month it is like 31 days ugh.... Do I need to recalculate my tickers now?? lol

My cycle is normally 27-29 days at most, and now this month it is like 31 days ugh.... Do I need to recalculate my tickers now?? lol

I am just going to chalk it up as vacation/change in schedule/xmas holiday stress weirdness :haha:

She got me as well this morning! Good luck to you Sun and any others still stuck in limbo! x

Had the pain again.. 3 times already :( feel like ive done sit ups all on my left side when the pain isnt there.
Id ring the doctor/go to hosp but I have no money at all, OH has it at work. Just want it to go away. Brown tinges on toilet paper has gone as well. Im so confused!

Sorry the witch came magic! All the best for next cycle :dust:

No AF and BFN for me today (really annoying as got a v faint poss y'day!! :growlmad:).

Sorry to those who got :witch: ~ best of luck in next cycle! x

I'm still in limbo too. 5 days late, 17DPO and my temps are still really high. Got another :bfn: this morning though :( x

Still in Limbo here as well.. DETERMINED not to test until 5th.. or may even wait until morning of the 6th.. but I doubt it!!
No AF.. and not really any signs of it at all!
OH actually commented last night on my breasts..stating 'Holy crap.. where did all those veins come from?!' :haha: too funny....
so maybe it's a good thing?
fingers crossed to all those waiting.. :dust:
and if you got your BFN.. then fingers crossed for next cycle!! :hugs: and remember you're
not out until the :witch: shows up!!

Well ive just brought myself 2 boxes of Tampax pearl ~ pretty much lost my PMA and wish i never tested this morning :cry:

Keeping my fingers crossed for us all xxxx

:hugs:.... but it AF hasn't shown you could STILL be in!!
I felt that way last week... I was SO SO sure that :witch: was coming in a day
or two..and still nothing... but :hugs: and if you do get AF then fingers
and :dust: for next cycle!! :hugs: again..

:hugs:.... but it AF hasn't shown you could STILL be in!!
I felt that way last week... I was SO SO sure that :witch: was coming in a day
or two..and still nothing... but :hugs: and if you do get AF then fingers
and :dust: for next cycle!! :hugs: again..

Thanks Canadabear ~ think you've been an needed friend to us all in the last 5 odd days :hugs:.

Before i thought i could be pregnant i was doing REALLY well with my weight loss, now i havent touched my treadmill in nearly a week im starting to see the weight come back on but i dont want to do heavy cardio when there could be a sticky bean trying to form ~ sounds stupid i know :cry:.

Ive just ordered a double pack of FR tests off amazon which will take about 3 days to get here. If ive not got AF by then, then i will test with one of those :winkwink:

FX for you on 5th or 6th - hope you get what you deserve :flow::flow:

Nothing to report yet from here except anther BFN!!! Arg!! Why did I test>???!! I am 2-3 days late today which is so so weird - never had a cycle length starting with a 3 until now!! I have decided to give charting a try for Jan though (if AF ever shows up) - I just need to remember to take my temp which I always do once I'm up and doing stuff :dohh: Maybe I need to paste sticky notes around the bed LOL

Nothing to report yet from here except anther BFN!!! Arg!! Why did I test>???!! I am 2-3 days late today which is so so weird - never had a cycle length starting with a 3 until now!! I have decided to give charting a try for Jan though (if AF ever shows up) - I just need to remember to take my temp which I always do once I'm up and doing stuff :dohh: Maybe I need to paste sticky notes around the bed LOL

Ahhhh the waiting is the worst isn't it?!? :wacko:

What I have to do to remember to take my temp is set my thermometer right there pretty much ON my alarm clock by my bed, so that when I roll over to shut the alarm off, I just reach for the thermometer and take it right then in bed. That's the only way I will EVER remember!! :)

Fingers still crossed for you!! :flower:

Oooh cool we will have more charts to stalk!

Still holding out hope that we get a few more BFP's in here!! Come on girls! :dust:

AF is here - just after I tested ofcourse!!! :dohh:
But I'm actually excited about charting for the first time ever this month... just that I didn't take my temp today - which would be CD1. Bad start!!

Good luck to everyone else still in limbo!! :flower:

Pants hun! But glad you are excited and optimistic! Why don't you start a journal - then we can do some serious stalking! :D

PS I never take my temps during af - a bit messy when you do it vaginally lol! x

Pants hun! But glad you are excited and optimistic! Why don't you start a journal - then we can do some serious stalking! :D

Oh - I just noticed the link to your journal!!! Maybe I will start one...hmmm
After all, I need a reason to spend even more time on BnB!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"