BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Inoue, i am sure i can see something on your 11dpo's! Mine were the same at 11dpo, i had to look in the broad daylight and squint a bit, i couldnt even get a clear pic on my phone. its such early days but i think (and really hope!) you might have the start of something??

mandij - you might be right about your HCG, the superdrug tests are really sensitive and are on offer at the mo and its £8 for 4 tests so not too bad but still £8 u don't want to waste just in case, i totally understand, keep us posted over the next few days hun cant wait to see!

canadabear - sounds like you have all the symptoms! lets hope they turn into a :bfp: really excited for you! :happydance:

Good luck emmalouise - hope it's nothing xx

mandij33 and Inoue - do you want me to add your BFPs to the updates on the first page, or leave it a little while? :hugs:

I think she is on her way to me now :(

mandij33 and Inoue - do you want me to add your BFPs to the updates on the first page, or leave it a little while? :hugs:

Ohhh no.. witchy stay away

I don't think its worth adding me yet until I get a clearer line
I'm gonna test again in a few days time.. and when its as clear as Sparkles.. then I'l definately believe it

currently on cd28 of a 26 day cycle.... so if I ovulated later this month that might explain why its taking so long to get a clear BFP
( keep trying to find a reasonable explanation as I'm never late usually)

Ohhh no.. witchy stay away

I don't think its worth adding me yet until I get a clearer line
I'm gonna test again in a few days time.. and when its as clear as Sparkles.. then I'l definately believe it

currently on cd28 of a 26 day cycle.... so if I ovulated later this month that might explain why its taking so long to get a clear BFP
( keep trying to find a reasonable explanation as I'm never late usually)

Fingers crossed for you hun, hope this is your cycle!

Just been to the toilet, and when I wiped, there was the tiniest brown tinge.. damn you AF! :cry:

Inoue, i am sure i can see something on your 11dpo's! Mine were the same at 11dpo, i had to look in the broad daylight and squint a bit, i couldnt even get a clear pic on my phone. its such early days but i think (and really hope!) you might have the start of something??

YES!! That is exactly what its like. I have to sit on my bay window ledge in bright daylight and stare for a few secs ~ didnt you get your BFP few days ago? What DPO where you? xx

Best leave it for a while - probably confirmation within next 48hours :happydance: (fingers still tightly crossed) x

EDIT: For info i nipped up town today and Superdrugs arnt open on Sundays... dam...

i got the first very very faint line on 11dpo i looked at the test and thought blah and was about to throw it then just glanced again and thought hang on a min is there something there?? I went running to the window to try and get as much light as poss and i was sure there was a tinge of something but the more i looked the more i thought my eye was playing tricks on me. the next day it was still so light but today 14dpo it is how it is in the picture so u never know hun. Also everyone who gets a positive test does so on a different dpo to the next person, some later some earlier.

Damn that superdrug! wish i could send one of mine over the net to you to use! lol x

i got the first very very faint line on 11dpo i looked at the test and thought blah and was about to throw it then just glanced again and thought hang on a min is there something there?? I went running to the window to try and get as much light as poss and i was sure there was a tinge of something but the more i looked the more i thought my eye was playing tricks on me. the next day it was still so light but today 14dpo it is how it is in the picture so u never know hun. Also everyone who gets a positive test does so on a different dpo to the next person, some later some earlier.

Damn that superdrug! wish i could send one of mine over the net to you to use! lol x

Ill have a dig through my draw an see if i can find a early superdrug one. I gave one to my SIL but i seem to remember it was a double pack. If i find it i will prob save untill Tuesday FMU so if i am preg there's a better chance for hormone to show up :winkwink:

Thanks for your advise and help ~ really appreciated and congrats again on you BFP :happydance:

thanks hun, keep us updated will have everything crossed for you x

thanks hun, keep us updated will have everything crossed for you x

Massive congrats on your bfp woop woop.

Right update on me Last date i came on was 3rd dec....... I come on every 28 days which would make it out to be due on blob 30th 31st dec. I gave in and done a test on 31st which was neg. Today i tested again this morning got another BFN..... Im never late. For the last few nights my sleep has been madness i cant get to sleep last night when i finally did get to sleep i had to rush back and forward to the toliet...... Upset tummy sorry TMI. When this was finally over i woke up with headache and tits felt like they was on the floor. But with no aches in tummy like i normally would have. I've sent my OH to the shops to pick up maybe a diff test, as i been using the ones that came free with the pre-seed. O yeah i also started pre-seed this cycle. But thats not the end of it this month we have been dtd everyother day and i started testing for ov and i tried every day for a week date starting 16th dec. Well that had a no show. So i stopped testing thinking maybe i missed it. Anyone got a clue or can work out what my body is up to??
Or has anyone used the internet tests and got a neg but then brought a diff test and got a BFP?? Driving me mad :shrug: dont know whats happening

I am CD 29 and with no period and a negative test. So frustrating! I still can't be sure of anything!

welcome ladies! The witch is messing around a load of us on this thread it seems! :gun:

I am now officially 1 day late, according to these Fert specs who say AF has to show up before 4.30pm!! Haven't had an LP of 12 days this year (I mean in 2010!) so it's my longest one yet! CP was high this afternoon and when I checked my CM was creamy white :shock: couldn't believe that, so checked again and this time was a little pink, but that was 3-4 hours ago, and nothing since. WTF is she?! Did a test this afternoon and :bfn: - they are 25miu it seems, so 50/50 whether would pick up at 12dpo i guess, although the box says to use at 14dpo+. *sigh*

OOO - What does creamy white cm mean???? Mine is almost like small amounts of ewcm again.
(How did I TTC for so long with #1 and not know anything LOL - maybe that's why!! :dohh:)
So maybe you'll just have to be my TTC mentor LOL :rofl:

If AF doesn't show for me today, then this is officially the longest cycle I have ever had since I started recording it with #1!!! I did take soy this month though and once I ran out of OPKs (all neg) I got some ewcm on CD 18-19?!?! Which is over a week later than I would normally get it so I have no idea. All this waiting is making me hopeful though - which will be even more annoying when AF shows - gak! :dohh:

Hopefully it is good news for you magicvw!!! :dust:

Thanks hun! Now that I'm "late" I will be so disappointed if she arrives! This morning my temp was low, and I was all set for her to arrive, fine and sorted in my head. Now my head is a complete mess! :dohh:

Creamy cm is just well creamy cm! But for me it's unheard of to be creamy at this point in the cycle as usually I have been spotting (TMI) brown gloopy gunk for 5 days! I have had the tiniest amount of pinky tinged cm, which was really nothing and would probably go unnoticed by non-cm-obsessed women (is there such a thing? :rofl:) and then to go creamy again is just weird, but then it was pink again SO CONFUSING!! !arrrghhhh!

Have you bought any tests yet Sun? xx

I do have 2 more tests but don't want to use them yet as I am still freshly disappointed from my BFN yesterday... The only thing I can think is that the soy made me OV a week later... so AF may show up later. If I OV on CD19-20 then it really has only been 9 days... and I think the LP needs to be 10 minimum??? No idea if I OV then though - just going by the ewcm! xxx

But if nothing by tomorrow, then I will retest... but I am really amazed that AF is not here - I keep running to the w/c to check! UG!

I'm 4 days late and still :bfn: :(

Silly :witch: is messing us all around! x

Still little brown gloopy bits when wiping.. hmm.

AF normally just comes straight away without any notice at all, this is strange.

That's weird then hun! May be just a light breakthrough bleeding! :dust: FX!

Maybe :wacko:

Mother Nature is so cruel! :haha:

If its a BFN this time, then fingers crossed for a birthday BFP next month :D :dance:

Well 3 days late and the :witch: finally showed her ugly face today with a vengeance!!!! I have been feeling like she was coming for over a week now....what took her so long to get here??

So weird that so many of us in this thread had late AF's this month.... Oh well, maybe next month will be our month!

Has everyone tested already?

I tested yesterday and got a BFN, but AF is still not here! :growlmad: If I'm not pg, I just want to get the next cycle started with already!!!!! Tomorrow is CD30 - normally my cycles are 26-28 days long :wacko:

I think there are a few other people still waiting for AF to show - fingers crossed AF is staying away for a good reason!! And for the rest of us, I have a really good feeling about an early 2011 BFP!! :thumbup:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->