BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Count me in!!! I'll be 13 DPO on NYE :D

Took soy isoflavones
Used Conceive Plus
Temping
OPK's

Only had sex ONCE :dohh: but still in with a chance :D

I´ll have trouble not testing early though, I have thousands of HPT's and they're trying to make me pee on them! :haha:

Count me in!!! I'll be 13 DPO on NYE :D

Took soy isoflavones
Used Conceive Plus
Temping
OPK's

Only had sex ONCE :dohh: but still in with a chance :D

I´ll have trouble not testing early though, I have thousands of HPT's and they're trying to make me pee on them! :haha:

it only takes that one time for some people!! good luck x

Hi Everyone!

I'll still be testing on NYE but I doubt anything will show up. Used OPKs this month and they showed nothing - plus no ewcm at all! :( I tried soy for the first time this month so maybe it messed with my ovulation?? I have no idea - but lots and LOTS of dust to all!!!! I want to see lots of New Years BFPs!! xxxx

ohhhh hoping we have lots of NY luck this thread : )

My NY resolution if we don't get our bfp this side of it, to not use so many POAS hehehehe don't know if I will be able to be so resolved though

My NY resolution if we don't get our bfp this side of it, to not use so many POAS hehehehe don't know if I will be able to be so resolved though

im going to have that resolutions too, im going to test one day early on nye just for the hell of it and its nye but after that not going to test unless LATE!

10 more days until I will test......Oh my goodness what am I going to do for the next ten days???

Things I will try not to do:

1. Obsess over TTC
2. Obsessing that I didn't DTD enough during peak times
3. Obsessing over when I actually O'd
4. Obsessing over if or when AF will arrive
5. Obsessing when I should start testing for BFP

Yeah, I think that covers it will try not to do any of that...however I can't make a promise that I won't LOL..

:dust:

10 more days until I will test......Oh my goodness what am I going to do for the next ten days???

1. Obsess over TTC

Yeah, I think that covers it will try not to do any of that...however I can't make a promise that I won't LOL..

those are all the things i am stressing about!!

im due to test nye too as i o, late this month thought i was gonna test xmas day but no its nye now.xxx

1. Obsess over TTC

Sorry I forgot to add:

6. Obsessing if my Luetal Phase is too short

Oh, the fun of TTC :)

Hehehe. nice to know I'm not the only one who gets so scientific about it all

So I woke up this morning to loads of ewcm!!! No idea what's going on :wacko: I should have OV 9-10 days ago! Could the soy have messed with my OV that much?? I don't have any OPKs so I'll still be testing on NYE and we'll see what happens!!! Hopefully something :thumbup:

The :witch: is due on NYE for me so I'll be testing then too if she hasn't arrived! Fingers crossed for a :bfp: :D x

So I woke up this morning to loads of ewcm!!! No idea what's going on :wacko: I should have OV 9-10 days ago! Could the soy have messed with my OV that much?? I don't have any OPKs so I'll still be testing on NYE and we'll see what happens!!! Hopefully something :thumbup:

Yep - I think it can alter cycles quite a lot - best get shaggin' girl!! Actually I was thinking that about you when i read a post in someone's journal and you said you thought you wouldn't ov this month - never say never! From being on BnB 2+ years I have seen SO many ladies get their ov later than expected and almost no one misses out on ovving at all- even if the cycle is like 60+ days! Very rare to see af after an anov cycle in my (very scientific lol :haha:) experience! Good luck! :dust:

Does a NYE BFP mean an Aug or a Sept baby??? And why can I never figure this out?? :wacko:

And Happy Christmas Eve to all you lovely ladies!!! :hugs:

Does a NYE BFP mean an Aug or a Sept baby??? And why can I never figure this out?? :wacko:

And Happy Christmas Eve to all you lovely ladies!!! :hugs:

Try this:
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/tools/duedate/?intcmp=tnav_preg_duedatecalc

x

ooo 12th September is my due date lol!!! :dust:

Apparently I'm due Sept 10!! Or should I wait for my BFP before googling my due date?? :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->