BFP's this morning!!! SHOCKED

:wohoo: Congratulations

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Wendy
x

lol the very morning i tested positive i had a very very vivid dream i took a test from exactly where it was in my room and it was positive so i jumped outta bed and pretty much relived the dream...

craziest moment of my life
congratulations!

I've had dreams before I got all my bfp's. All except my middle DD. She took me completely by surprise. Got bfp 3 months after giving birth to my first DD !!!

Great lines, Congrats :)

I've had dreams before I got all my bfp's. All except my middle DD. She took me completely by surprise. Got bfp 3 months after giving birth to my first DD !!!

Great lines, Congrats :)

haha wow really?! that would be shocking!!
before this one I had maannnnyyyy strange vivid dreams, that and my drastic eating/sleeping pattern changes were what completely gave it away!

Sorry if this is off topic but i wanna tell someone!

One of my weirdest dreams consisted of a huge beautiful soft white spider with a baby pink stripe down it's butt walking up and eating all my lizards outside??? So i told someone to kill it n she was a pregnant spider!

it was strange.. very strange..
but it was a baby pink line and i'm expecting a little princess! :)

again sorry if it was random...

Yes it was a complete shock! Silly me for believing the doctor that told me BF was adequate birth control :rofl:

https://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z88/classy-collectables/congratulations-2.gif
Beautiful lines, no mistaking those.

So maybe i'm a bit slow but for some reason i was just looking at my photo of the tests again...on those FRER's is my test line the darkest one and the control line the lighter one?? I've been thinking i'm probably not too far along since the line was a lot lighter,but nowlooking at other people's examples it seems their test lines are the line closest to the top of the test...? Do these tests mean i have a high level of HCG?? or am i just confused??

ha that's weird, i just took a frer this morning (it was neg) and the control line is def on the right.. maybe yours are different for some reason? My control line was a lot darker than yours too. hmm strange. Congrats tho, that's so exciting!!

when i found out i was preggers with DS, my test line was WAY darker than my control line! because of that, we thought i was like 9 or 10 weeks ... turns out i was only 5!!

No, the dark dark lines are definitely the TEST lines! Very good levels!!! When was you LMP?

Oh, I see your ticker now, no wonder their so dark! Can't believe you held out so long before testing! Your my hero :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->