bi racial babies?

My little boy will be half Japanese/half Australian. If he is anything like my 19 month old daughter he will look more Japanese than Australian...

My little boy will be half Japanese/half Australian. If he is anything like my 19 month old daughter he will look more Japanese than Australian...

Sounds precious. You should post a picture of your little girl:)

It's so exciting. I dunno, but I was sitting here at my mother's house (I'm visiting her for the month, 1000 miles away from OH) and was thinking about how my little girl will look like, especially just freshly out of the oven lol....It's sooooooooooo exciting!

There are many half Asians, many half thai - half caucasians....but I haven't seen a half Thai - half Russian so.......I even tried googling but haven't found lol! I'm just full of happiness (my first)...

I'm Caucasian and my DH is Chinese.....this will be our 4th baby together! I love our mixed babies....they are so beautiful!!!! Our children are the only mixed children on either side of the family!!!!

ah another Caucasian mom/Chinese daddy. I cant wait to see out LO. I would go off my other 2 kiddos but they are only 1/4 Asian so I know this baby girl will look different. Cant wait to see all the new born pics!!!

I'm so excited to see my LO and how she looks! I just think mixed babies are the cutest. :)

My cousins boys are Half Philipino and half Pennsylvanian Dutch and they are just the cutest little kids in our family. Just adorable!

I think Keira will take over that spot though. hehe

I'm kind of worried about her hair though, I have extremely thick curly hair naturally (I straighten it the moment it is dry enough after showering! - A 2 hour long process!) I think she is more than likely going to end up with nappy hair because of it - which is fine but I don't know how to deal with it! What do you think the chances are?

ah another Caucasian mom/Chinese daddy. I cant wait to see out LO. I would go off my other 2 kiddos but they are only 1/4 Asian so I know this baby girl will look different. Cant wait to see all the new born pics!!!

I think it depends on how strong each of your genes are. Because I also have half Chinese cousins who look less Chinese than my sister and I do. And our Mothers are sisters (they're the Caucasian ones.) And then our dads are Chinese. So I think my Dad had stronger genes than my Mum, which is why my sister and I look quite Chinese. But then my Auntie has stronger genes than my Uncle, which is why my cousins; although they look Chinese. They don't look as Chinese..... if that makes any sense lol.

I had my baby! Here is Bradley, born 11/22/11, 7 lbs 13 oz. He's 3 days old here. He's got my eyes/nose and daddy's mouth and chin lol

303196_10150484466509750_625114749_10414278_1505274611_n.jpg

I had my baby! Here is Bradley, born 11/22/11, 7 lbs 13 oz. He's 3 days old here. He's got my eyes/nose and daddy's mouth and chin lol

hes so beautiful congrats wat a perfect lil boy!! xxx

I am Aussie - Caucasian and my husband is half Indian though he is dark enough to be mistaken as full blooded Indian.... i am excited to see how our baby turns out! Hopefully they will have a lovely tan and not be all white and pasty like me!

Seems so quick because you just joined us! He's gorgeous!!!! Congrats:)

redstiletto - your little stud is so cute :)

My cousin, who is full blooded Thai, has a daughter. Her husband is Norwegian. Her daughter was born with full on Thai features, but as she grew, her daughter took more of the Norwegian side, light brown hair and hazel eyes. She's such a beauty.

Your little stud might change to look more caucasian as he grows, or maybe not. Either way, they're all adorable.

both of my kids looked more Asian at birth too then started to look a little more white. Hoping this one stays more Asian looking:)

@Redstiletto, your baby is gorgeous! x

Heres a 4D pic of my Jamaican + English, Spanish bub <3:cloud9:

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 4
redstiletto, see? I knew your baby would be adorable ;) Congrats, so happy for you! Thanks for sharing your exciting news with us :)

Thanks everyone! Hubby was praying he'd look more Asian too so he got his wish! Haha. Wishing you all a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancies!

Hi Ladies I havent been around the boards much but wanted to share my mixed bambino. I introduced myself many weeks ago, I am white and OH is Jamaican.

Here is my lil bundle born Nov 26th.

Attachments

• Avery William Chaplin.jpg
    Avery William Chaplin.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member