bi racial babies?

I think I will be fine but we just need to make sure. Its def not the pregnancy mask though. Its almost like I'm blushing but only on one side of my face and its about 2 inches by 2 inches and very red and hot. Really weird. I didnt think they did vaginal exams weekly because it can cause infection. Is there a reason they are doing that or just to ck to see if you are dilated?

Just found this thread and wanted to add to it:thumbup: I love this idea. I have always loved biracial babies and knew I would have one. I am caucasian and my hubby is Thai/Laos we are expecting our first on March 14 a little boy...I can't wait to see what he looks like!
Here is a photo of us.. I hope it shows up (I've never uploaded a pic)
https://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff479/jkvirivong/summer2010323-1.jpg

Im a very light white.. get it from my dads side.. which they're german and scottish sooo... ims guessing i take after the scottish side? i dunno but my OH is Vietnamese :) i can't WAIT to see my cute little mixed half asian boy <3<3<3 im so excited

Just found this thread and wanted to add to it:thumbup: I love this idea. I have always loved biracial babies and knew I would have one. I am caucasian and my hubby is Thai/Laos we are expecting our first on March 14 a little boy...I can't wait to see what he looks like!
Here is a photo of us.. I hope it shows up (I've never uploaded a pic)
https://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff479/jkvirivong/summer2010323-1.jpg

That dress is beautiful!

I'm surprised at how many Caucasian ladies are with Asian men on here. I remember when I felt like I was the only one many years ago. I was so use to seeing Asian ladies with Caucasian men. We're all going to have beautiful mixed babies!

I'm surprised at how many Caucasian ladies are with Asian men on here. I remember when I felt like I was the only one many years ago. I was so use to seeing Asian ladies with Caucasian men. We're all going to have beautiful mixed babies!

So true! I love seeing asian men with caucasian ladies. It wasn't very common 10 to 20 years ago.

So true! I love seeing asian men with caucasian ladies. It wasn't very common 10 to 20 years ago.

Hows your precious baby boy doing? They change so fast....post a new pic if you can:)

Lol funny you say that! I always thought as i was in middle and highschool that i'd never be with an asian guy.. i NEVER saw an asian guy WITH a caucasion girl. i'm so happy I found my asian man though :)

Lol funny you say that! I always thought as i was in middle and highschool that i'd never be with an asian guy.. i NEVER saw an asian guy WITH a caucasion girl. i'm so happy I found my asian man though :)

I grew up around mainly Caucasian and Hispanic ppl and never had second thought about Asian men. But I've only dated Asian men since I was 15....or boys back then. lol. Love my husband!:)

im white and my Dh is mexican so yes they are very cutee babies. I have blonde hair and blue eyes so its a good mix lol

Me too!! I have red/blonde hair and blue eyes and my DH is Mexican. I see you already have one baby- who does he or she look like more. We're so excited to see what our baby will look like but we have a little while to go still.

I think I will be fine but we just need to make sure. Its def not the pregnancy mask though. Its almost like I'm blushing but only on one side of my face and its about 2 inches by 2 inches and very red and hot. Really weird. I didnt think they did vaginal exams weekly because it can cause infection. Is there a reason they are doing that or just to ck to see if you are dilated?

That sounds really uncomfortable, especially it being on your face. Not exactly easy to hide... Also, I hadn't heard that about infections from weekly checks, that's just the standard thing around here. Yikes! I'll be asking my Doctor about that on Friday!

Haven't been on BnB since Saturday, looks like I missed a lot, lol... Hooray for having more people join the group! I love seeing pictures of the couples :)

Redstiletto, hope everything's going well, and I agree with Autumn, we need a new pic of your little guy, if you have a spare moment :)

Asked my dr about wkly exams today and while he doesnt do that he said he had a colleague that did. I asked about infection and he said it was rare. Im having my exam in 3 wks. Hoping he says Im dilated a bit then:)

i'm a mixed baby myself :) half black, half mexican

& the daddy is Trinidadian

can't wait to see what my mixed baby will look like!

I'm caucasian and my husband's Brazilian. Can't wait to see if our little baby will have my pasty white skin or his darker tan skin. Here we are!

Attachments

• 294088_623316019614_207303326_33314884_358999025_n.jpg
    294088_623316019614_207303326_33314884_358999025_n.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 9
Just had my baby girl a week ago and thought I'd share a pic - I had wondered throughout my whole pregnancy what she would look like...

She is half Caucasian (husband) and half African American (me).

Just had my baby girl a week ago and thought I'd share a pic - I had wondered throughout my whole pregnancy what she would look like...

Oh she is adorable! Congrats! :flower:

gorgeous!

she is beautiful! Congratulations

Oh my, she's such a doll! She even looks like she's smiling a little bit in the first pic, how cute! (Love her headband, btw :D )

Thanks for sharing with us!

Hows your precious baby boy doing? They change so fast....post a new pic if you can:)

We are doing good....a little sleep deprived though and the house is a mess but we are good! :rofl::haha:

Here are the latest pics of him. He's 3 weeks now.

379424_10150526965044750_625114749_10554162_1665935861_n.jpg

376458_10150526964989750_625114749_10554161_330844442_n.jpg

Funny...when I was in high school and college, none of the asian men tried to date me. Was it because I'm asian too? What the fack :rofl: I know most of them liked the pretty caucasian gals :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->