bi racial babies?

cupcakemomma! yay! she's gorgeous!!! good job! this is so exciting now seeing all the babies we've talked about finally arriving:)

Well, she's here! Azalee Hosanna was born yesterday at 12:21am, at a hefty 8lbs, 11oz. We just got home from the hospital a few hours ago, so things are pretty hectic right now, but I'll get around to writing the birth story sometime soon. Right now sleep is priority :haha: She's a perfect mix of me and her daddy... looks a lot like my baby pics, but with DH's dark curls and skin tone. Love!

View attachment 324313

Absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

If I remember right, Autumn, they're not letting you go longer than the 26th, right? (Trying to remember the date without weeding through past posts :haha:

Thanks for all the well wishes, everyone! Took the time to write out the story while Azalee is sleeping... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...kemommas-little-muffin-here.html#post14996261

Curly haired pic as promised. Stuffing his face at his Birthday party

Attachments

• DSC_0071(3).jpg
    DSC_0071(3).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 11
Oh my, EMZ... I adore him! That hair is to die for! Gonna have to chase the girls away with looks like that :winkwink:

Hopefully I have her very soon, if not I get induced the 26th:)

here's me and OH - i'm white and he's mexican

and our baby!! (sorry bad one handed typing, LO asleep on shoulder :cloud9: )
I'll post a better pic soon, he's 2 days old there.

Here's an updated photo at 4 weeks old. He has stolen my heart, I'm completely smitten :)
He didn't get OH's beautiful dark skin, and it looks like his eyes will be hazel (my color). I think he has OH's nose and nice full lips though!

Attachments

• SDC10123.jpg
    SDC10123.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC03454.jpg
    DSC03454.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0193.jpg
    DSC_0193.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 19

He's such a little stud! Yep, lovin' his curly hair :thumbup:

Oh nice. The 26th is my OH's birthday - I know. Totally irrelevant, hehe. But yes. Hopefully, you will get to meet her sooner than that. But that's just a couple of weeks and who knows, it could happen quicker than that!!! Have you packed the bag just in case?

And whirlwind - your baby looks just like daddy, eh? I bet you're so in love.

Here's an updated photo at 4 weeks old. He has stolen my heart, I'm completely smitten :)
He didn't get OH's beautiful dark skin, and it looks like his eyes will be hazel (my color). I think he has OH's nose and nice full lips though!

Dont worry about the skin just yet. My babies were born very white and ended up getting darker as the got older like their Asian dad.

He's such a little stud! Yep, lovin' his curly hair :thumbup:

Oh nice. The 26th is my OH's birthday - I know. Totally irrelevant, hehe. But yes. Hopefully, you will get to meet her sooner than that. But that's just a couple of weeks and who knows, it could happen quicker than that!!! Have you packed the bag just in case?

And whirlwind - your baby looks just like daddy, eh? I bet you're so in love.

We picked the 26th as our induction date because thats my OH's bday as well! Nice!!!! Bags are packed and I'm ready. Been feeling a bit different today, whatever that means. So hopefully soon!

What a gorgeous little man :flower:

I'm a mixed baby myself, dad is black and mom is white(Irish,Italian, etc). My husbands French(white), creole and black. Our babies are a mix of white, black, creole and some native American on both our sides. We are both tan with spiral curly hair and our boys are shades of us both with spiral curls and daughter on way. We dodged nappy "black" hair due to the white in us, I have my moms long long hair and freckles(just a few near my nose), moms tiny waist but my dads booty! My husband is very buff, football player body, by nature through childhood(lucky him I know!). He and I both have features from both sides but we definitely look like a mixture of things as opposed to one side or the other.

We picked the 26th as our induction date because thats my OH's bday as well! Nice!!!! Bags are packed and I'm ready. Been feeling a bit different today, whatever that means. So hopefully soon!

Oh really? Gosh, what a coincidence! How are you doing? Feelin any different these days?

Oh really? Gosh, what a coincidence! How are you doing? Feelin any different these days?

Thought yesterday was the big day, felt like I had contractions and other signs. I had passed 2 kidney stones in the morning...bad timing! So many similar symptoms to labor. Not long now, induction in 9 days if she isnt here before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->