bi racial babies?

Hey ! Im half filipino and Hubby is half indian. Although im white (i often get called the albino filipino lol) and our daughter is also white. Curious to see whether this child will be just as white too.

Well....OH and I were sitting and staring at the ultrasound pictures. It occurred to us that she may have his big Russian nose oppose to my small Asian nose. At first, I thought, "Nah...She has my nose." And then the more I keep studying it at different angles, it really does look like she has his nose! Not that I mind at all, but he does. He thinks his schnoz is big and would hate for her, as a girl, to have a big nose. I post a pic of us and then the baby to compare :thumbup: What do you think???

Lol Don't worry. I have some ultrasound pics where my LO looks like she has a huge nose but the Dr. says it comes from not hitting the right angle - and then we got one at 21W that was actually in focus and you can see that her nose isn't super huge. :baby:

I can't wait :kiss: to see how she looks

Attachments

• 20W6d small.jpg
    20W6d small.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
Just left drs office for 37 wk visit. 3cm and 80% effaced! Woo hoo! Dr doesnt think it will be too long now:)

I think they look so much alike! My husbands says he doesnt see it. Whatevs!

I'm sorry but I totally LOL'ed when I saw that picture. :haha:

Did your husband pose like that on purpose? It looks like an ultrasound picture :rofl:.They do look alike!

lol he was laying down and I was like "OMG you look like that baby!". SO I snapped it and rotated it to put it next to her. Pretty silly!

Autumn, your baby looks soo much like your OH!! Same as redstilletto, I cracked up when I saw them, it's the *exact* same smile! :haha:

Well ladies, this is it: I'm literally getting ready to walk out of the house and head to the hospital to be induced! Depending on the cellphone reception in the hospital, I"ll let you know when she's here!

Def same smile! I cant believe you are off to deliver! Im so excited for you! Please keep us posted if possible!!! Cant wait to see pictures!

Wow! Congrats to those of you who are ready to deliver! How exciting!! :happydance: Hope it all goes well for you!

Our kids will be half Indian, half white. And beautiful!

Hello! My kids are Bi-racial! :kiss: My husband is Hispanic and I am Caucasian.

I'm white, irish background with freckles, dark hair and green eyes. OH is grenadian background . Its funny because he is very dark skinned and i'm very very pale so were wondering what colour our lil munchkin will be?!

I am half Jamaican, quarter Pakistani and quarter white. DH is white. This is our little Dino. He has lovely curly locks and deep brown eyes.

I'm looking forward to see what the new baby looks like :flower:

Attachments

• DSC_0665.jpg
    DSC_0665.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 11
I am half Jamaican, quarter Pakistani and quarter white. DH is white. This is our little Dino. He has lovely curly locks and deep brown eyes.

What a cutie! Wish I could see his hair. My little boy had curly hair too until he got older and started cutting it short. Now its more wavy.

my oh is scottish/cuban and im scottish i imagine a dark curly haired child with big green eyes could be light skin wise might be darker who knows :)

What a cutie! Wish I could see his hair. My little boy had curly hair too until he got older and started cutting it short. Now its more wavy.

Thanks hun. I will upload a 'hair' pic when I get home x

Well, she's here! Azalee Hosanna was born yesterday at 12:21am, at a hefty 8lbs, 11oz. We just got home from the hospital a few hours ago, so things are pretty hectic right now, but I'll get around to writing the birth story sometime soon. Right now sleep is priority :haha: She's a perfect mix of me and her daddy... looks a lot like my baby pics, but with DH's dark curls and skin tone. Love!

IMG_20120112_141541.jpg

She's beautiful, cupcakemomma! Congratulations and enjoy your first days together :hugs:

Omg congrats cupcakemomma!! She's beautiful. Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Cupcakemomma - Awwwwww....congratulations, mom!!! She's a cutie pie! Yes, will wait to read your birth story. I'm sure you are super in love and super tired so get your rest and keep staring at her haha

Well, she's here! Azalee Hosanna was born yesterday at 12:21am, at a hefty 8lbs, 11oz. We just got home from the hospital a few hours ago, so things are pretty hectic right now, but I'll get around to writing the birth story sometime soon. Right now sleep is priority :haha: She's a perfect mix of me and her daddy... looks a lot like my baby pics, but with DH's dark curls and skin tone. Love!

View attachment 324313

Hello beautiful :kiss:

Congratulations Cupcakemomma! Azalee is absolutely gorgeous! looking forward to reading the birth story

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->