bi racial babies?

I`m black and my husband is Japanese.
Can`t wait to see what our little blasian prince/princess will look like.

black & japanese is a nice mix. when i use to live in japan, there were several of that mix i went to school with.

Yup my baby will be black, puerto rican, native american, dominican and belizean. He's some of everything lol

I've always loved black/asian babies! There's no way that baby wont be the cutest thing ever!

On another note.....my ex was raised in Misawa:) Lucky you, I hear its amazing! My cousin and friend live in Okinawa.

Wow! I'm pretty proud of this thread! There are so many of us and so many amazing mixes! So far the babies posted have been precious but we are waiting on many more now. Especially with First Tri's coming in. How exciting! I have 17 more days max ladies!!! Cant wait!

381412_281799628535661_100001168776298_700764_1320764161_n.jpg

DSC00146.jpg me and my oh im white hes nigerian/scottish so our baby will be caramel kissed :cloud9: xx

I am puerto rican and honduran and daddy is Mexican:cloud9: ....wondering if my baby is gonna have my crazy curls or OHs straight hair :haha:

Wow, Autumn! You're practically ready to go! Have you prepared? Has anything indicated a start?

Wow, Autumn! You're practically ready to go! Have you prepared? Has anything indicated a start?

Almost!!! Everything is ready for her. I was dilated to a 2 last wk, I go to the dr tomorrow so hopefully he checks me again:) Lots of BH contractions.

I think they look so much alike! My husbands says he doesnt see it. Whatevs!

Attachments

• twinkies.jpg
    twinkies.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 17
I'm white Bristish; dh is British Indian (why do we say those two in a different order, btw?).

I think they look so much alike! My husbands says he doesnt see it. Whatevs!

I'm sorry but I totally LOL'ed when I saw that picture. :haha:

Did your husband pose like that on purpose? It looks like an ultrasound picture :rofl:.They do look alike!

my oh is mixed raced mum is white and dad is jamician, so he is half white and half jamicain and im white so baby will be mixed race :D

Autumn, your baby looks soo much like your OH!! Same as redstilletto, I cracked up when I saw them, it's the *exact* same smile! :haha:

Well ladies, this is it: I'm literally getting ready to walk out of the house and head to the hospital to be induced! Depending on the cellphone reception in the hospital, I"ll let you know when she's here!

Hey ladies, mind if i join? I'm white and DH is Indian. we are due in August. Havent had time to read through the whole thread but i have to say the pix i have seen are uber cute! :)

Oh wow, ok so umm I'm half indian(punjabi)quarter scottish, quarter british, with a dash of irish in me. And my dh is half filipino and half american(scottish decent from way back) Sooo.. yes I am really curious to see how our baby will look :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->