bi racial babies?

Ugh, yikes about the kidney stones! I've never had them, but my mom gets them, and they seem just AWFUL. I guess it's better that they passed yesterday and not during labor! (Trying to find a silver lining, lol) I had false labor a week before my induction, it's such a disappointment when it turns out to not be "it." Hopefully she'll be here sooner than later!

Went to the Dr today and I'm still @ 3cm. This little Hapa isnt in a hurry. But we did get to see her one more time and she has gained so much weight! Cutest fat cheeks!!! Still has her dads nose and lips. Though her nose is so smooshed in the scans! We are being induced the evening of the 25th, hoping it ends up with a morning delivery on the 26th:) 7 more days!!!! Hopefully she makes an appearance before then on her own though:)

Attachments

• Ava38wks1day.jpg
    Ava38wks1day.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
Went to the Dr today and I'm still @ 3cm. This little Hapa isnt in a hurry. But we did get to see her one more time and she has gained so much weight! Cutest fat cheeks!!! Still has her dads nose and lips. Though her nose is so smooshed in the scans! We are being induced the evening of the 25th, hoping it ends up with a morning delivery on the 26th:) 7 more days!!!! Hopefully she makes an appearance before then on her own though:)

Aww what cute sweet cheeks :)
FX she'll arrive on her own, but being brn on her daddy's birthday isn't bad either!

Went to the Dr today and I'm still @ 3cm. This little Hapa isnt in a hurry. But we did get to see her one more time and she has gained so much weight! Cutest fat cheeks!!! Still has her dads nose and lips. Though her nose is so smooshed in the scans! We are being induced the evening of the 25th, hoping it ends up with a morning delivery on the 26th:) 7 more days!!!! Hopefully she makes an appearance before then on her own though:)[/QUOTE

Oh what a cutie :flower:

Cute!

Anyone else had their baby yet? I need a baby picture fix!

How ADORABLE!!!! :kiss: I don't get to see my baby until my 20 week scan! :cry: I last saw him/her at 7 weeks and 4 days. :( I get a free 3D/4D U/S at 32 Weeks! :happydance:

Meeee! I've had my baby! I posted ages ago when I was still in 2nd trimester. We are technically not bi-racial but my husband is a very pale aussie with blonde hair and blue eyes, and I am Italian/brazilian with olive skin, dark hair and eyes! Sophia so far looks like me :D She has a tan and dark hair. Her eyes are blue and I'm hoping against hope they dont change :) Here's a picture of her at 1 day old...

Attachments

• IMG_3227.jpg
    IMG_3227.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 29
shes gorgeous! born on my sons birthday! what a great day! Congrats!

well ladies.....I'm getting nervous!!! induction set for this coming Wed eve. Cant wait to post real pics of this munchkin!

Cute little side note. When we had our last scan a few days ago, I said "awe she looks like a fat Chinese baby" (which I want!) and my Dr said "everyone wants one of those! If you dont want her...I'll take her!". lol

I'm Latin and native American and my OH is white as white can be

Cute little side note. When we had our last scan a few days ago, I said "awe she looks like a fat Chinese baby" (which I want!) and my Dr said "everyone wants one of those! If you dont want her...I'll take her!". lol

Haha! That's awesome...Can't wait to see your cutie. I hope all goes well for you!

Congratulations steph. she's gorgeous!

Good luck for your induction Autumntx, looking forward to your baby pics:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"