bi racial babies?

What a cutie!!! Congrats autumn! Glad everything went well xxx

My son who is half Arab (me) and half English (DH).

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/601e733b-1.jpg

Thank you guys! We are so in love with this little girl!

Congratulations Autumn! She is absolutely gorgeous!

modo your son is so cute!

Oh Autumn, she is just *precious*!!! Sounds like you have quite the labor story, I look forward to reading the extended version. Lucky you, not even a little tear from such a big baby! (And bless your heart, going through all that un-medicated) :D So glad that everyone ended up healthy and well, with all the kidney issues and all. That had to be quite an ordeal to go through on top of labor...

Oh, if it makes you feel any better, every single hat I knitted for Azalee was way too small, she has a big 'ole noggin. So she didn't get to wear anything I made her home from the hospital either. Such a shame, your outfit you had made your daughter was so cute too!

Congrats again Autumn, you did good :)

Autumn she is gorgeous!! Congrats! BTW, I too am from Austin, TX! :D

Autumnx! Aww...she's finally here! She's soooooo cute! Super congratulations, honey.

I had my baby shower yesterday. It was so much fun and received quite a few gifts, mostly adorable baby clothes.

My feet, oh they are sore from being up all day yesterday :(

We made it ladies!!!! Induction was set for 1/26 but I ended up in the hospital at 4am on the 23rd due to kidney problems. I've had kidney problems for the last few mos and had already spent time in the hospital once for it. After they did an ultrasound and discovered my kidney was backed up with urine, most likely due to baby pressing on it....they decided to induce on the 24th:) I plan on writing my birth story very soon so I'm going to keep this short-gotta get back to baby:) Long story short...16 hrs of labor, 2 failed epidurals...my labor and delivery ended up unmedicated but not by choice (had planned on going natural but couldnt take labor and kidney issues) it was time...long labor but when I had to push, I pushed her out so fast the delivery stuff wasnt set up, Dr only had time to get one glove on and baby pretty much shot out and landed on the end of the bed. lol. After they handed her to me I felt like she was def heavy but she didn't look huge. They weighed her and were commenting on how big she was. I coudn't believe it (my other 2 kids were 7lbs9oz & 7lbs4oz)...she was 8lbs & 15oz! I thought for sure I tore because she was so big and I pushed her out really quick. But no tearing, no episiotomy and no stitches:) Score! Shes amazing and nurses like a pro! I was hoping she would look very Asian and like her daddy. Well.....she looks totally Chinese and shes a mini me of her dad. I'm sure she will look more mixed as she gets older. Hope you are all doing well!!!! Oh yeah..she was born on the 25th, a day before her daddy's birthday. She was too big to wear the Bruce Lee outfit I made her home:(

Congratulations is a cutie! :D

Autumn - your baby is soooo adorable! And she does look like your hubby (seen on pics on other pages) Congrats!

Autumn congrats!! She looks totally Asian like your hubby! So cute :flower:

I'm asian indian, the wife is black/white...so baby will be 50% indian, 1/4 white, 1/4 black and we have no clue what the baby will look like haha

I'm white british, hubby is british with Jamaican parents, can't wait to see baby's skin/hair/eye colour :cloud9:
(I have green eyes, hubby has brown eyes)

**thought I'd edit & add a pic**Can't wait to be adding pic of baby!

View attachment 318914

My little boy arrived last Sun 29th :happydance:

He was quite pale at birth but is looking darker by the day. I've heard it can take upto a year for their true colour to be 'developed' so to speak! I'm intersted to see what he will look like in a couple of months and if his hair will be curly like Daddy's. His eyes are currently dark blue so I'm guessing he will have my colouring and have green eyes, we will see!!

He weighed 10lb 4oz, born by emergency c-sec due to slow progressing labour. Here he is... (he looks less like a sumo now the swelling has gone down!)

xxx

Attachments

• Jonah Birthday.jpg
    Jonah Birthday.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Jonah Windy.jpg
    Jonah Windy.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 160
  • Jonah.jpg
    Jonah.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Jonah Day 6.jpg
    Jonah Day 6.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 22
Congratulations he is lovely!! Oh I so can't wait for mine to come now LOL although I've got a while yet!

I'm white, DH is Arabic, everyone is dying to see LO to see who he/she will look like, wouldn't mind if they get their Dad's skin cos I am Paddy white, so you can just imagine!!!

Ladies who have their bubs already, they are all Beautiful, congrats :)

I'm asian indian, the wife is black/white...so baby will be 50% indian, 1/4 white, 1/4 black and we have no clue what the baby will look like haha

very interesting mix! can't wait to see photos! i love seeing how contrasting or new mixes look like. either way sounds like a beautiful mix!

I'm white british, hubby is british with Jamaican parents, can't wait to see baby's skin/hair/eye colour :cloud9:
(I have green eyes, hubby has brown eyes)

**thought I'd edit & add a pic**Can't wait to be adding pic of baby!

View attachment 318914

My little boy arrived last Sun 29th :happydance:

He was quite pale at birth but is looking darker by the day. I've heard it can take upto a year for their true colour to be 'developed' so to speak! I'm intersted to see what he will look like in a couple of months and if his hair will be curly like Daddy's. His eyes are currently dark blue so I'm guessing he will have my colouring and have green eyes, we will see!!

He weighed 10lb 4oz, born by emergency c-sec due to slow progressing labour. Here he is... (he looks less like a sumo now the swelling has gone down!)

xxx

Cute!

My baby shower has passed. Took my boards of nursing exam.

Now waiting for Valentine's day, 3 years anniversary, and the big due day.

I dunno about you ladies, but my 3rd trimester is flying by instead of slowing down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->