bi racial babies?

I am mixed mother is scottish/german and father is fijian - (east indian) and from that mix I turned our light skinned with hazel eyes.. my DH is pakistani very fair with big brown eyes :D hehe cant wait to see our babyyyyyyy

My father is Fijian but I am also quite light skinned considering my dad is so dark and my mum is Spanish! xx

me too and my father is quite dark as well but what a gorgeous mix you are your beautiful!! :flower:

She is a beauty!!! So does she look like her Daddy? I love that miso shirt lmao! I need to get one for my LO.

You handled your labor so well! DH said I sounded like a dying cow :rofl:

just like her daddy!

Autumnx - she's such a cutie pie! Congratulations on baby and amazing birth story. Wow, almost 9 pounds, my brother was 9 pounds while my sister and I were only 6-7 pounds! But you did amazingly well! Btw, I love her onesie "miso cute" lol. Can I ask where did you get that from? :D

Thank you!I found it at Goodwill actually but I've seen them online

Hello ladies.. I posted in here a few months ago and ive had my baby and shes half black and half white and she was born with soooo much hair!

Attachments

• IMAG0073.jpg
    IMAG0073.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG0104.jpg
    IMAG0104.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 46
I had my baby girl on 3/19, finally! I'll post a pic later, just letting you all know first.

Hello ladies.. I posted in here a few months ago and ive had my baby and shes half black and half white and she was born with soooo much hair!

She is lovely, congratulations! Look at all that hair!

Aww...what a cutie. My lo is the same (half black and half white) but didn't have THAT much hair or curls.

i have one of the oddest mixes out there. Im from Trinidad (Caribbean) and my husband is Laotian and Chinese. how's that for a unique baby! lol

My husband is Portuguese, German, and some Cherokee ( on his mom's side) and I am Filipina and German. Our son has all of my Filipino features (eye shape, face shape, eyebrow shape) and a slight olive tint to his skin but looks as Caucasian as his dad but instead of blue eyes like his dad he got the green eyes from my husband's portuguese side. I am wondering if this next one will look more like me...

youngwife ~ She is such a cutie pie! Her dark curls are so precious :) Congrats!

Alchemist ~ Woohoo, congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

Yoshi ~ You're almost there, hang in there! Those last few days suck, but your baby will be here soon, then thetime will fly by!

So excited to see so many of these babies finally being born!

Hi Ladies!! I had my baby boy Nikolai on March 14th. He's half Korean, half Russian. He was 8 lbs, 3 oz, 21 inches, which is unbelievable to me because I am 5'1" and (prepregnancy) 103 lbs!

Everyone thought I'd have a 5-6 lb baby but he was a BIG boy. So it's totally not true when they say you'll have a baby that fits your body! LOL.

Attachments

• 0287A33A-3D89-4D50-82CA-486033D449DF.jpg
    0287A33A-3D89-4D50-82CA-486033D449DF.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10
  • 5AA48ED6-D6C0-4DEA-AA9F-55FDC17F2509.jpg
    5AA48ED6-D6C0-4DEA-AA9F-55FDC17F2509.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 18
I can't wait to see your baby!

I'm half Indian Trini and Half Panamanian (Grew up with my mothers side; Trini side). DH is half Black Trini and half Kittian. I am so excited to see our baby. Popo already looks like daddy but has my cheeks. We are team yellow and so excited to see how our genes will play out in baby!:cloud9:

I am half spanish (well I say half spanish but my mothers side of the family are from Tenerife (canary islands) but my mother was actually born in venezuela) and my fiance is 100% english so our baby will be 1 quater spanish :) not much I know but its still something :) xx

Hi all

My baby girl will be part Jamaican, part Greek Cypriot and part english. My hubby is fully english. I'm wondering if she will have my afro curly hair and greek nose lol.... you can't see the little bit of english in me at all. I think she will be mostly caucasian but maybe with a splash of my Jamaican curves and greek eyebrows mixed in with my hubbys height... maybe she will be a model lol! :haha:

Hey everyone! We're having a mixed baby too. I'm 3/4 Persian 1/4 Russian and have typical Mediterranean look with light olive skin (I dont tan well tough, I burn in sun), dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
Hubby is half black and half native american. He has beautiful chocolate skin and mostly black feautures but also has almont eyes and thick straight hair from his native mom.

I'm 17 weeks now, and going for my scan in 2 weeks. I can't wait to know if it's a boy or a girl :)

^ wow what a mix

I know it's crazy! I have two sisters and we look nothing alike! And my hubby is an only child so I'm super psyched to see what our baby will look like...I'm hoping she/he can at least tan better than me even if she/he doesn't get their daddy's dark skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->