bi racial babies?

I am Irish and Italian and the father is black. I cant wait to see what complexion our little bundle of joy is :)

Hi ladies, there are some gorgeous kids on here! i cant wait to see what our baby will look like.. I am white (Australian) and father is Arab.. im hoping bub gets his beautiful dark skin! :)

Wallflower ~ He is such a handsome baby! Congrats!

Well I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't been on here in a while, time is flying by! It's crazy, while I was preggo, I was on here every day, now I'm lucky if I even get a chance to get on the computer at all. Babies sure keep you busy!

Azalee and I are doing well, finally starting to get into some sort of a routine. I had my 6-week PP checkup, and I still have some healing to do... but on the bright side, I've only got to lose 9 more pounds to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. Woot!

It should be interesting to see how her looks change as she gets older. She's definitely lightened up a bit, but she seems to be keeping her dark curls! (It curls when it's wet, but they loosen as her hair dries, and it just looks wavy. Hopefully as her hair gets longer, they'll be more noticeable.)

Here's some 6 week pics!

Attachments

• DSC04472.jpg
    DSC04472.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC04430.jpg
    DSC04430.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC04357.jpg
    DSC04357.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 21
Wallflower ~ He is such a handsome baby! Congrats!

Well I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't been on here in a while, time is flying by! It's crazy, while I was preggo, I was on here every day, now I'm lucky if I even get a chance to get on the computer at all. Babies sure keep you busy!

Azalee and I are doing well, finally starting to get into some sort of a routine. I had my 6-week PP checkup, and I still have some healing to do... but on the bright side, I've only got to lose 9 more pounds to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. Woot!

It should be interesting to see how her looks change as she gets older. She's definitely lightened up a bit, but she seems to be keeping her dark curls! (It curls when it's wet, but they loosen as her hair dries, and it just looks wavy. Hopefully as her hair gets longer, they'll be more noticeable.)

Here's some 6 week pics!

Awww what a cutie!

I noticed some others with the same as me but yeah :) I'm super pale (Mostly Irish/German) and my bf is Hispanic. Wondering what color eyes he'll end up with (More than likely brown of course but we'll see )

Hey

You guys babies are so cute!!!!!
I am 1/2 Fijian and 1/2 Hispanic and my OH is White British.
We are expecting our 2nd but our 1st came out Olive skinned With lots of Dark hair and Blue eyes!
Here He Is!!!.......

Attachments

• 12839_1252030216955_1115499265_777985_1446282_n.jpg
    12839_1252030216955_1115499265_777985_1446282_n.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 23
Half spanish half african american! My baby is going to turn heads!:flower:

I havent been on in forever ladies! I miss this place! lol. Baby Ava is getting huge! She was 8.5 when we left the hospital and is 11 lbs and 11oz at 5 wks old! Going to add some pics and put my birth story up...finally. Would love to see new pics of your Lo's:) Hope you are all doing well.

Ava's Birth Story
I was supposed to be induced the evening of the 25th in hopes of having Ava on the 26th....her father's birthday. But in the middle of the night on the 23rd I woke up in severe pain from kidney problems. We rushed to the hospital and I was admitted, my kidney was backed up with fluid and causing pain. This was most likely from the baby pressing on it, I had previously been admitted for kidney stones a few months prior. Finally after a scan on my kidney, my doctor decided to induce on the 24th in the evening. I was so relieved because this would help with the kidney issues and I was so ready to see my baby! Our doula (whom I hadn't met yet) was out of town but flying in that night. I let her know I was being induced and she said she would come straight to the hospital after landing. They started induction around 4pm. I had originally planned on a natural labor but with the kidney pain, I knew that probably wasn't going to happen. (Kidney pain is worse than labor...in case anyone was wondering). My contractions were coming regularly but I wasn't feeling much pain, they got much stronger after the Dr broke my water and upped the pitocin. I used the birthing ball and my husband was there to help with massaging, etc. The doula showed up and helped with tips on how to manage pain. She also showed Joseph how to massage and apply pressure when I was having a contraction. After quite a few hours, I decided to labor in the shower which was absolutely amazing. The doula and my husband took turns spraying my back and belly which helped a ton. After being in the shower for over an hour I started to talk about getting an epidural, I tried to put it off as long as possible. Before I was given the epidural I was given a few doses of something in my IV to take the edge off...and that's all it did. I was in constant pain. I was given an epidural which didn't work, I was then given a second epidural....which also failed. My legs went totally numb and the skin on my tummy was numb when touched. But I felt EVERYTHING inside. Nothing that should have been numb was...both epidurals failed. My doula Christine kept reminding me what all the pain was for, my miracle baby would be here soon. I dilated slowly, and was upset every time the Dr would check me. My previous 2 labors were fast and easy. This was my first induction though which I think made it a longer labor. Finally I was almost a 10 and my doctor allowed me to push because I felt like I had to. There was a small lip to the cervix but he said I might be able to push her past it. After quite a while of pushing and being extremely exhausted he asked for me to wait a while. At this point we were already about 14 hours in. I felt like giving up, no pain meds were working, I felt like I couldn't stay awake and I was disappointed that my body wasn't cooperating. A little while later I was checked, they inserted a wire into Ava's head to track her heart rate. I also had a catheter inserted along with a monitor to track the strength of my contractions. I had 3 different wires/tubes coming out of me. All I could think was "how is this baby going to come out if all of this is in the way?". The Dr checked me and said to rest, they felt like it would be a little while before we started pushing again. I laid on my side with my eyes closed, almost falling asleep between contractions. My husband was fanning me and my doula was helping to prop my leg up. Since I was on my side I had to keep one led propped up by someone holding it up (because I couldn't move it on my own) or by a pillow. Keeping my legs together was impossible because I felt like my daughters head was about to come out. We thought we had another few hours to go since nothing seemed to be happening then I suddenly started to push. I wasn't trying to push, my body just started doing it on its own. I told the nurse I couldn't stop pushing and that I wasn't trying to. Nothing was set up for delivery yet. No table with all the shiny tools, no stirrups or leg support, no plastic skirt to catch stuff around the bed...nothing. The nurse checked me and said "she's right there, I will get the Dr". I was still at the top of the bed, laying on my side with my doula and husband holding my leg up. The Dr showed up, nurses rushed in and boom! Baby Ava was born and landed on the end of the bed. My Dr only had enough time to get one glove on. It was the most amazing feeling when she was finally out. After 16 hours of hard work and excruciating pain I felt like I had suddenly been rejuvenated. She was gorgeous! He handed her to me and I knew she was bigger than my other two children, she felt so heavy. We had expected her to be bigger than them but I had no idea what I was in for. When they told me her weight I almost passed out. She was 8 lbs and 15 oz! One more ounce and she would have been 9lbs! I'm 5'1....my previous two children were 7.9 and 7.4. What a BIG surprise! & I was so lucky, I had no episiotomy, no tearing and no stitches. It was a hard, long labor but absolutely amazing. I had the best team. My husband was amazing (this is his first biological child), I can't imagine how we would of made it without the doula and my Dr was awesome. My husband couldn't believe how quiet I was during labor and that I didn't say one bad word in all of that pain. I'm quite vocal usually but for some reason I was in a trance it seemed. Even I couldn't believe how I handled it all. Ava did have a slight case of jaundice but that went away on its own. Ava is 5 weeks old now and she is already 11 lbs and 11oz. We are so in love with our baby girl!

Attachments

• 458876_10150569312256835_603151834_9468406_1635384858_o.jpg
    458876_10150569312256835_603151834_9468406_1635384858_o.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 325795_10150535816191835_603151834_9369367_1061168056_o(1).jpg
    325795_10150535816191835_603151834_9369367_1061168056_o(1).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 337859_10150542963201835_603151834_9387415_1327165935_o.jpg
    337859_10150542963201835_603151834_9387415_1327165935_o.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 413543_10150529157811835_603151834_9349297_423497676_o.jpg
    413543_10150529157811835_603151834_9349297_423497676_o.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 20
She is a beauty!!! So does she look like her Daddy? I love that miso shirt lmao! I need to get one for my LO.

You handled your labor so well! DH said I sounded like a dying cow :rofl:

Autumnx - she's such a cutie pie! Congratulations on baby and amazing birth story. Wow, almost 9 pounds, my brother was 9 pounds while my sister and I were only 6-7 pounds! But you did amazingly well! Btw, I love her onesie "miso cute" lol. Can I ask where did you get that from? :D

I am mixed mother is scottish/german and father is fijian - (east indian) and from that mix I turned our light skinned with hazel eyes.. my DH is pakistani very fair with big brown eyes :D hehe cant wait to see our babyyyyyyy

@JaanRuk ~ You're going to have a beautiful baby, with such a pretty Mommy!

@Autumn ~ Oh my, Ava is so freakin' cute. All our babies are getting too big too fast!!! Good for you, having a quiet mouth during labor... I wanted to be one of the good quiet ones, but nope. I scared the crap out of my Dad and FIL (who were waiting in the waiting room across the hall) with my screams at the end. Literal screams.*facepalm*
I'm sorry you had to go through the kidney pain on top of it all, AND the failed epidurals... YIKES. I'd have freaked out :O
Anyway, good to hear from you, glad things are going so well for you guys. :)

@JaanRuk ~ You're going to have a beautiful baby, with such a pretty Mommy!

@Autumn ~ Oh my, Ava is so freakin' cute. All our babies are getting too big too fast!!! Good for you, having a quiet mouth during labor... I wanted to be one of the good quiet ones, but nope. I scared the crap out of my Dad and FIL (who were waiting in the waiting room across the hall) with my screams at the end. Literal screams.*facepalm*
I'm sorry you had to go through the kidney pain on top of it all, AND the failed epidurals... YIKES. I'd have freaked out :O
Anyway, good to hear from you, glad things are going so well for you guys. :)

aww thank you hun!! :flower::flower::flower::hugs::cloud9:

I am mixed mother is scottish/german and father is fijian - (east indian) and from that mix I turned our light skinned with hazel eyes.. my DH is pakistani very fair with big brown eyes :D hehe cant wait to see our babyyyyyyy

My father is Fijian but I am also quite light skinned considering my dad is so dark and my mum is Spanish! xx

Hmm my baby will be a mix alright :D I'm half punjabi(indian) and the rest scottist/brittish. And my Dh is half filipino and half scottish.

my oldest son is half white (me) and half kurdish (farther) he looks white with a slight tan in summer months has fair hair but his eyes are the darkest deepes dark brown :)
gunna be a good looking boy with his dark eyes and tan :)

Can I join? My baby will be mixed I am british with a hint of italian and my OH is Jamaican.

I can't wait to see what baby will look like as I have tanned skin, bright blue eyes and natural blonde hair, and obviously OH has dark skin, black hair and brown eyes!!

Don't think we could be more different!

P.S - all ur baby pics are beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"