~*Bi-Racial Bumps*~ *13 Babies Born & Counting!*

Ok, so my brain isn't working as quickly lately, I don't know if we could "borrow" logos from other sites to represent the thread....I just thought it would be cool to have a logo like the other threads, for instance August Babies and Buddies, September Stars, etc. Was a thought. I would like to have Biracial Bumps (Babies) logo in my signature, you know....

i think its a great idea!!! :) :thumbup:

Thanks for the quick responses ladies. I think its a good idea, too. To represent our "BBB's" (Beautiful Biracial Bumps or Beautiful Biracial Babies)! :thumbup:

Lovely bumps girls! Lucky you all are all bumps, I'm just "fluffy" all over...Need to stop stuffing my face 24/7 :icecream: :haha:

I got stretch marks all the way up to my breasts almost, very sad really. My mom says its hereditary, that our Irish skin is prone to it. No kidding, looks like Freddy Krueger got me in my sleep!:devil:
All the cocoa butter and Bio-Oil gave me a tummy as soft as a babies' tush, but did nothing to help prevent the stretchies...

I was thinking of this thread and found some cute graphics that may be a good "logo" for this thread, whadya think? (Attn: LilDreamy)

I love the first one :) can use that for my siggy??

Sure you can...I love that one too! That one makes me smile, it fits me and my hubby to a tee!

Aww That is a Good idea. :D

I like the First one too,

And the second one is just as cute! :D

I'm not sure if we can use logo's from other sites either... lol. :shrug:
Will see what we can do.

:D

Does this count as Bi Racial? My Nan was Canadian, her mum Maltese, My dad therefore part Canadian/Maltese and English!! Then I think going back one more generation theres American Indian in there too!!

So although I'm English and Hubby is Part Irish, theres alot of heritage in my blood!! Which i'd love to see come out in bump. Especialy as hubby's sister has jet black hair and tans beautifully i'm sure if he done his family tree he'd find a bit of Romany gypsy in there too!!

aw cute icons! I love that idea!
I thought you guys might enjoy this:

yesterday I was walking and this little boy came up to me and gave me this long look, then asks me "are you having a little white lady?"
I laughed really hard and then told him no and tried to explain to him that my baby's daddy isn't white. he seemed confused but accepted that I wasn't have a little white lady. hahahah

Does this count as Bi Racial? My Nan was Canadian, her mum Maltese, My dad therefore part Canadian/Maltese and English!! Then I think going back one more generation theres American Indian in there too!!

So although I'm English and Hubby is Part Irish, theres alot of heritage in my blood!! Which i'd love to see come out in bump. Especialy as hubby's sister has jet black hair and tans beautifully i'm sure if he done his family tree he'd find a bit of Romany gypsy in there too!!

I'm Romany gypsy ! :)

I'm Romany gypsy ! :)

Ha cool, I just know that DH mum is fully Irish, but I know there were Gypsy settlements in Ireland years ago (I think Romany) and am sure if he done a bit of tracing he'd find some "foreign" blood somewhere

Kelana Marie was born Aug 16, 2010 @ 12:22pm weighing 8lbs 12oz

Hello there, JASMAK!

So happy your little one is finally here! I was thinking about you, and how your c-section went. What a gorgeous little girl, I bet you were finally ready to meet her after all you went through.

Can I PM you some questions about c-sections? I have tons of rather intimate questions to ask about the procedure, I'm due mine in 9 days and I'm freaking out with anxiety over the whole thing! :nope:

Again so happy your little one is here!

Hello there, JASMAK!

So happy your little one is finally here! I was thinking about you, and how your c-section went. What a gorgeous little girl, I bet you were finally ready to meet her after all you went through.

Can I PM you some questions about c-sections? I have tons of rather intimate questions to ask about the procedure, I'm due mine in 9 days and I'm freaking out with anxiety over the whole thing! :nope:

Again so happy your little one is here!

Of course...ask away hon! I don't mind at all. I have had three, and they were all a bit different. :)

YAY!! CONGRATS!!! Your baby is precious, and love all that hair too! :D

& Welcome Brownlie, your bumpp is as much bi-racial as our babies! :D

When is your baby due? I can add you if you like. :D

:happydance:

YAY!! CONGRATS!!! Your baby is precious, and love all that hair too! :D

& Welcome Brownlie, your bumpp is as much bi-racial as our babies! :D

When is your baby due? I can add you if you like. :D

:happydance:

Hey thanks yeah add me though i'm due Friday lol, so may not be here much longer... I'm hoping!! will post a pic though when LO decides to make their appearance xx

Well done Jasmak what a beautiful little girl,

BIG CONGRATILATIONS!!!
:hi:

Only 6 more weeks for me!! AH! :X

It's slowly starting to hit me... I think I'm about to freak! :haha:

And only 42 days to go!
That's as much Maternity leave I get. AHHH!

I move into my house this week!

YAY! :happydance:

Does anyone have any good nursery theme's I should use? And what colors should I use???

I was thinking Grey, White, and Pink... but I've noticed I've bought alot of brown and pink things, like outfits, stroller, car seat, and pack-n-play... :haha:

I got a free white couch, that looks soo cute. It's hard to explain, it's in the shape of a kidney bean sort of a wavey shape, doesn't have pillows, and it's a tad smaller than a love seat. So I was going to fix it up and put it in the babies room, and get big white fluffy pink and grey pillows for it.

I have even bought a million grey, patched teddy bears and white patched sheep to decorate the room. Sooo I might use that theme... but not sure yet, :shrug:

What are your themes??

And do you have pictures of your nurseries?

Well I had another ultrasound today and my baby isn't breech, but she is Back to Back! EEK!

My midwife told me to get on all fours for about 5 - 10 minutes everyday to try and encourage her to turn over. Gosh I hope she turns!

LO and I are sharing a room, but here is a picture of her crib.

Attachments

• _IGP4962.jpg
    _IGP4962.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member