~*Bi-Racial Bumps*~ *13 Babies Born & Counting!*

Gosh.... Only 2 more months until baby is here.

& I really need to prepare myself!

I'm wondering... how soon do we start putting oil in our babies hair to prevent it from getting damaged, and super frizzy?

SpiderSpinz had here baby! :D :D :happydance: :D :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/389850-had-my-baby-boy-28-07-10-pics.html

Gosh.... Only 2 more months until baby is here.

& I really need to prepare myself!

I'm wondering... how soon do we start putting oil in our babies hair to prevent it from getting damaged, and super frizzy?

Yep virgin olive oil is really good for their hair. I'm going to start using it on Ava's hair from when she's a few weeks old. Avoid any oils with added chemicals though xx

My Beautiful Emily is finally here. She was born on the 7th August at 38+4 weighing 3kg 125g Thanks Melmalta

Hey everybody!

So its the final countdown, c-section is scheduled for the end of this month, and I am so apprehensive, I have to go up a flight of stairs to get to my apartment, and I'm wondering how I'm gonna manage. At least I'll have DH to wait on me hand and foot.

So how is everyone today? How was everyones weekend?

Mixedmomma - Thank you for telling me what oil it is! :lol: I was seriously sitting down and trying to remember what oil it was! :blush: I was like.... "It can't be baby oil..." :rofl:
You saved my baby's hair! :D

xrachybabe - Welcome to the group adding you now! :D :D :happydance: Do you know what sex your baby is?

Melmalta! - Congratulations on having your baby!! :D :D :happydance: Soo lucky! I'm jealous! How was it?

Alaskanwhitec - Good luck! I hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see what your baby looks like! :D So excited for youuuu! Best wishes! :)

Oh yea....

Has anyone else not picked a name yet??? :(

I'm soo frustrated.

I keep begging my guy to come up with a name with me... and his answers are "I don't know" or something stupid, because he's trying to be funny... which is cute and all... but gosh, I'm starting to get franicky... One of his suggestions was "Stink Weed" .... GRR. :lol:

Dunno what to do!

We are naming our little girl "Aurie" which means "golden." Long story......:haha:

My good friend is due a couple days after me and just got a box of the CUTEST baby girl stuff, ever. I'm sooo jealous! Its from a local company here in Alaska, they actually have a website called www.everythingbuttheprincess.com I am not trying to advertise for this lady, but you should see some of the baby girl stuff they have on the website, and the items are just as cute in person.

So, two more weeks for me, and DH and I are both nesting like crazy, tee-hee!

Here is a pic of the tutu I want to order, is this the cutest thing ever?

Attachments

• Cute tutu!.jpg
    Cute tutu!.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 4
Alaskanwhitec - wow not long to go for you! can't wait to see what your LO will look like :)

Melmalta - congrats hun!!

LilDreamy - you're welcome :) as for names.. I'm calling my daughter Ava.. it's becoming really common though! I hope you manage to come up with a name soon

Latest bump pics for me. The dreaded stretch marks have appeared. :cry:

taken today 29+3 weeks

Attachments

• 29+3 weeks.jpg
    29+3 weeks.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 29+3 weeks 2.jpg
    29+3 weeks 2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 29+3weeks 3.jpg
    29+3weeks 3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
AWWW CUTEY BUMP! :happydance:

I'm starting to get stretchies too. :'(
Their on my love handles, and slowly getting longer... it really sucks! But your bump looks fabulous!

AlaskanWhiteC, that is the cutest little tuttuu I've ever seen.
I bought my baby a tuttuu, but it isn't anywhere near as cute as that one. :D
& Thanks for the site! Gonna take a sneaky peek at it. :lol:

AHH! I think I found my new favorite site for clothes! :D

Seriously.... that site has some of the cutest skirts I've ever seen. Alot of cute outfits too! LOVE IT!!!

Thanks lil dreamy.

It wierd with stretch marks literally one day they werent there, the next they were! And every day since there seems to be more and they seem to get bigger.

When will it end!! argh!

Ah well i look at them as signs of what what body has done to be able to grow a baby

Im not that vain that ill obsess over it. they will fade and a good spray tan covers them up quite well too

LOVVE ur bump boc and i got stretch marks too but u cant tell in these photos but trust me there there!:wacko:
but are 28wks strange how diff they look

Attachments

• 28wks3.jpg
    28wks3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 28wksedit.jpg
    28wksedit.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 2
Lovely bumps girls! Lucky you all are all bumps, I'm just "fluffy" all over...Need to stop stuffing my face 24/7 :icecream: :haha:

I got stretch marks all the way up to my breasts almost, very sad really. My mom says its hereditary, that our Irish skin is prone to it. No kidding, looks like Freddy Krueger got me in my sleep!:devil:
All the cocoa butter and Bio-Oil gave me a tummy as soft as a babies' tush, but did nothing to help prevent the stretchies...

I was thinking of this thread and found some cute graphics that may be a good "logo" for this thread, whadya think? (Attn: LilDreamy)

Attachments

• BBB.jpg
    BBB.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 29
  • I love my biracial baby (2).jpg
    I love my biracial baby (2).jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Biracial Love!.jpg
    Biracial Love!.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 3
Ok, so my brain isn't working as quickly lately, I don't know if we could "borrow" logos from other sites to represent the thread....I just thought it would be cool to have a logo like the other threads, for instance August Babies and Buddies, September Stars, etc. Was a thought. I would like to have Biracial Bumps (Babies) logo in my signature, you know....

Lovely bumps girls! Lucky you all are all bumps, I'm just "fluffy" all over...Need to stop stuffing my face 24/7 :icecream: :haha:

I got stretch marks all the way up to my breasts almost, very sad really. My mom says its hereditary, that our Irish skin is prone to it. No kidding, looks like Freddy Krueger got me in my sleep!:devil:
All the cocoa butter and Bio-Oil gave me a tummy as soft as a babies' tush, but did nothing to help prevent the stretchies...

I was thinking of this thread and found some cute graphics that may be a good "logo" for this thread, whadya think? (Attn: LilDreamy)

I love the first one :) can use that for my siggy??

awww haha love the first one with the smiley faces xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->