Bibs

claire-lou

Jack & Martha's Mummy
Reaction score
I thought the whole idea of a bib was to catch the spills and save the clothes. I am sick and tired of the milk/sick/dribble runing down the front of the bib, off the bottom and all over his clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!! or me for that matter.

Can anybody point me in the direction of bibs that actually meet their design specification, because at the moment I feel like I'm single handledly keeping the washing powder businesses in buisness

snap! My SIL just gave me some waterproof bibs they helped a bit but I find myself doubling up on bits and putting a towel over her feet for when it spills.

snap again lol i have exactly the same problem and its driving me mad!!! lol xx

I got some good ones off ebay that were brand new and waterproof backed and they were quite large as well so covered most of Thomas's front. Bargain at only £2.25 delivered for 3. Can't see them on there now though. Mind you Thomas is nearly 5 months old so they might be a bit big for 'new' babies lol I still have a flannel on hand though for burping cos the milk still gushes out at times but I'm only getting through 1 outfit a day now with him not 3 :o)

lucky i dont have this problem yet as katie is bf

i used all in one bibs that you put their arms through and cover like a top !! they saved me loads of washing, really advise them !!!!

they are really good for when baby wants to feed themselves too

Bib + muslin for me too! Now I've become a dab hand at catching her sick whether it be with my hand, the bib, whatever really :rofl: I rarely use muslins anymore. xx

I just put my hand under the bib when burping elliot-so to catch any milk/sick.

keely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->