Big Brother '09 - US

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
So.. I know Big Brother is really popular over in the UK!

Just wondering how many of us North American girls are super excited for the new American season to start on July 9th!?

I know I am!! :wohoo:

I am!!!
I have watched all the seasons, except one of them, cuz I moved that summer.

:) :) Can't wait!

I'm so stoked.. But sadly, no seasons seem to keep my interest as much as they did when Will was in them....:rofl:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

I hope there are sleezy girls, hot guys and whole lot of drama :rofl:

It wouldn't be Big Brother without all that! :rofl:

:happydance: I am such a huge Big Brother Fan I have been checking out the UK version's thread as I'm very jealous their's is on right now! I need my fix! saw the commercial for it today and it made me sooo happy, didn't know the date yet tho.

Yay!! Keep up the reminders! I can't find it on my tv guide yet, so I need to set my PVR up as soon as I can, and I will forget if you stop with the reminders :rofl:

:rofl:
don't worry, soon the countdown will be in my facebook status I'm sure!!

:happydance: I am so excited..summer has officially begun!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!! I might be a little late starting it because I need to go to Subway and get a sub to eat while I watch it lol.

I got home from work half way through it so didn't get to catch all of it. I will for sure on Sunday tho!

So we are trying to break leeanne from being swaddled..but I've decided to take a break..going to wait until BJs parents come down next week so that if its been a bad night they can look after her so I can nap....but she must have been exhausted tonight..fell asleep in the middle of the swaddling process :dohh:

^^^^oops, that was meant to be in the canadian group...sorry :rofl:

It was really good! I am excited for this season. My sister is in love with nerdy Ronnie haha and I like Kevin (I think that was his name)

Who do you like?!?!?

I like the girl who lied about her age, and the girl with the PhD. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"