Big Brother '09 - US

One other question... What group were you in? I was in the outcast group :rofl: Don't make me post a pic lol

I HATE THIS SEASON..only because of Jesse..I cant fucking STAND him!!!!!

I was in all the groups? Our high school was super small so we all got along.

Yay!!!! Someone else to share my craziness for BB haha.

I don't like Ronnie or Kevin already, they annoy me. I was so mad Jessie was the one to go back, I hated him last year. I wish it was Jessica that made it back in...oh well.

Big Brother is my Fav show !!!
I look fwd to the show every summer .

Im so glad it back on, BUT i hate jesse too !!!!!!!!

I hate Jessie too, but I think it'll be interesting how it pans out. Will they keep him on because they know what his strategy is like, or will they get him outta there ASAP because he's been there before and they know what HE is like!

I was annoyed by Ronnie within 10 seconds of him getting the key! LOL. Right now, i like Casey, because he made me laugh quite a few times!! And Lydia, I don't know why! hahaha!

Ok all you BB fans..you're to quiet :rofl:

I sooo wish Chima would have gone!!!!! She looks a doll to me! I really REALLY hate the Athletes..hate Jesse more then I ever have before and Russell drives me nuts...especially his outfit tonight :dohh:

Talk about drama tho! Going to be one good season!!

I really wish Chima was gone too. I can't stand her! Russell pisses me off, he thinks he's running the freakin' house!!!! :gun:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry that Ronnie won, he's an effing loser, and hopefully he really ruins himself this week by doing something stupid. I think this week, he'll definitely prove how much of a liar he is to all the house...

Jeff is sooooo cute.. YUUUMM! I DID like Lydia, but now I'm kinda annoyed by her, she needs to shut her mouth. It's week 2, she doesn't need to put that big of a target on her back, and make everyone realize she's a drama queen! Bah! lol.

I did love Lydia too!! I still think shes super gorgeous..but shes totally got a target on her back! I dont really think anyone is that good looking in the house this year! K wait thats a lie..I DID think Russell was a hottie until his outfit last night...what was with the hat and the 1/2buttoned shirt to show off his chest, Guh!!

that reminds me.. wtf was up with jessie biting his tongue/sticking it out when he was talking to julie in the HOH room!? :rofl:

I did love Lydia too!! I still think shes super gorgeous..but shes totally got a target on her back! I dont really think anyone is that good looking in the house this year! K wait thats a lie..I DID think Russell was a hottie until his outfit last night...what was with the hat and the 1/2buttoned shirt to show off his chest, Guh!!

GOOD! Another Russell crush!

Lydia...I like on and off.

Ronnie is the most annoying person on the planet.

So now I like Casey and Kevin and thats about it!

I LOVE Casey and Kevin! They are my 2 favourite!
OMG NAT! I asked BJ the same thing last night..it was driving me NUTS!!!! FRIG I hate him sooooo much!! I didn't want Ronnie winning HOH at all..he's going to side with the Athlete and I hate all of them!!

I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous Russell was being! :rofl: I can't stand Ronnie, so it amused me... Dumbass screwed himself over! hahah!

I laughed my ass off big time at Russell antagonizing Ronnie-I hate Ronnie to so I loved it...although a part of me felt bad when he was crying because he missed his wife-but really you could put a murderer in front of me and I'd feel bad if he cried bc he missed his wife-i'm such a sucker!!!

Dont really like that Jessie won HoH again but meh-better then one of the brains-hopefully it means Ronnie will get put up on the block and be outta there!!!

Ronnie drives me nuts! Unfortunately I couldn't help but feel a little bad for him being stuck away in the room and crying because he missed his wife. However I am glad that everything has come out about him and they have realised how much of a schemer he was.

And hopefully they run with it... now that it's out there, almost makes me wonder if Jesse and the athletes will try keeping him around since he has such a huge target on his back, and maybe try and get out someone else! :shock:
Mind you, I'm sure Russell will be quite pushy about getting rid of him!

i LOVE the US Big Bro , it is sooo much better than ours , i have to download it so i get it a day after it shows.

i LOVE the US Big Bro , it is sooo much better than ours , i have to download it so i get it a day after it shows.

not sure if it'll work for you, but the global television site, it's a Canadian site has all the episodes too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->