Big Brother '09 - US

Ronnie was soooooo annoying, I didn't feel bad for him at all :rofl:

no wont let me just says this video is not available in your country x

Jumping in here since I'm new!

I'm really annoyed that Ronnie is still on the show and not even up on the block. I can't stand him, and I never liked Jessie, even last season, and am ready to see him and Ronnie go.

Ugh as if Ronnie is still in the house! :growlmad:

Im excited to find out the big announcement tho - although its most likely that there are no longer 'teams' anymore-everyone on their own.

I'm as well curious about the announcement and frustrated ronnie isn't on the block.

Ronnie must go!! I wish it was like the first BB when we could call in and evict people :rofl:

Wendy knows what the 'twist' is going to be :rofl: Omg im still laughing at that LOL

:rofl: I should have kept my mouth shut...lets just say we hate Ronnie LOL LOL LOL

I honestly cant stand him-his face drives me nuts-him and his little smirks..such a smug!!

omg :rofl: Anyone else laugh out loud at the HoH competition!?! HAHAHA

I laughed at Casey tonight! He was so dead on to Ronnie and Jessie though. Dorkoppotomus LOL!

I want to see Ronnie go home so bed. I really like Jeff and would like to see him be Coup d' tat or however you spell it.

I laughed at Casey tonight! He was so dead on to Ronnie and Jessie though. Dorkoppotomus LOL!

I want to see Ronnie go home so bed. I really like Jeff and would like to see him be Coup d' tat or however you spell it.

I really like Jeff and would like to see him NAKED :rofl: I didnt like him at first but do now...He's yummmmmmmy...Mmm Mmmm Mmmm
But seriously Id like to see him be the Coup d'tat! I just hope that whoever gets it uses it!! I find whenever there is a good twist like that people dont use it and all the excitment out of it ends up sucking!

:rofl: @ Em!!! I second that for suuuure!
I really hope Ronnie goes this week.. But I'd like to see Russ backdoor Natalie. Fuck I can't stand her!! :grr:
As Casey said, she's like Jesse's personally little pitbull! Godd.

I think Jeff or Jordan will get the Coup D'Etat... I love Jordan, she's like this adorable little southern belle! LOL.

I think Natalie or Ronnie need to go. Jesse needs to play the game on his own, instead of having his little army do his work for him!

Ronnie and Natalie definately need to go!!!!!!!

i cant quite decide if i like lydia or not???

I HATE Natalie!!! Does she not wear anything else but a damn headband!
I DID like Lydia but oh man shes creeeeeepy!! Who sits and just watches some random person sleep :dohh:

I liked Lydia, until i saw her watching Jessie sleep... very creepy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->