Big Brother 2013 Chat

Haha I love BB - change their lives forever?! Slightly over egging it! Mind you, I'll be glued so the hype works :haha: pleased there will be a twist though to spice this week up.

The twist has already been done. It will show on tonight's highlights

cant stand the twins, want sam to win xx

I think the final is Monday, is that right? And they don't announce the winner til 11.30 pm apparently. God knows how I will stay awake! Then Cbb on the Thursday.

Oh come on big brother!!! I like dexter but they have so set it up for dexter to be in the final haven't they? They knew he would take the lowest amount coz he's a gambler and he wouldn't be able to resist!! "I thought someone else chose a lower number than me" BS dexter lol! But I still love him haha!

Saying he didnt see the £99k was the lamest excuse ever!!

Totally agree, bb wanted dexter in the final. Had voting not started or will dexters votes to to sophie??

Voting hadn't started yet so should have known they would do something like this.

I actually think that if I had been in his position I would have done the same. I also think it was unfair that they went in order and only one of them could pick each figure, they should all have been able to pick the £100,000 and if they all picked it then they were all seen as selfless or whatever. That would have been more interesting coz then I think more of them would have been tempted to pick a lower number, it would be like the selfish/selfless game where if they all picked £100,000 no-one would get it, but if only one of them did then they would win it. That would have been far more interesting to see!!

Voting hadn't started yet so should have known they would do something like this.

I actually think that if I had been in his position I would have done the same. I also think it was unfair that they went in order and only one of them could pick each figure, they should all have been able to pick the £100,000 and if they all picked it then they were all seen as selfless or whatever. That would have been more interesting coz then I think more of them would have been tempted to pick a lower number, it would be like the selfish/selfless game where if they all picked £100,000 no-one would get it, but if only one of them did then they would win it. That would have been far more interesting to see!!

I said the exact same thing. Would def have been more interesting - would have seen who really wanted the cash.

the 2 people I dislike the most are in the final booo!

I hope Charlie goes 2night :)

Can't believe charlie didn't go! She is so annoying. I still want sam to win!

I was gobsmacked that sophie was voted out. Charlie should of gone for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"