Big Brother 2013 Chat

Me too :( ah well at least someone like Wolfy or Jemima didn't win :haha:

Absolutely chuffed to bits :happydance: Knew he could do it! Couldn't think of anyone more deserving personally :D:D:D xxx

I totally agree, I am so happy he won! Definitely the best man won.

I'm so glad Sam won! I'd have completely boycotted big brother if Dexter had won. I hate that slimy man.

Genuinely think that Sam will appreciate winning more than quite a lot of the other housemates. x

Looking forward to Celeb BB now....apparently Courtney Stodden is going in :haha: now that will be pure entertainment!!

Yeyyyyyyy! Love love love Sam. Totally deserved, my fave bb quote was from him this year; "he's come in a boy and leaving a bellend" BRILLiANT.

Waiting for cbb too, apparently Charlotte from Geordie shore is going in...now that I'd love to see!! Xx

Who's Courtney stodden? And I don't watch Geordie shore so I've no idea who Charlotte is either lol!

I'm glad in a way sam won coz he will appreciate the money more, and he said he's donating some to charity. But I still thought Gina and dexter were better housemates coz they were more entertaining.

Absolutely chuffed to bits :happydance: Knew he could do it! Couldn't think of anyone more deserving personally :D:D:D xxx

omg I am so jelous u know sam!! how do u know him?

I am 100% happy that sam won! i think its fab he is raising awareness of deafness! my son has hearing problems so i thinks its brill! xx

So glad sam won. He might of been quiet but i really liked him and stood up for himself when it mattered.

Well done sam

Don't get me wrong I think he'd be more appreciative of the money over Dexter/Gina but I don't think he did much in the house to win viewers over iykwim?
I barely saw anything of him, unless I was watching a different show! :haha:

Looking forward to CBB, but by the sounds of things I don't really know anybody who's going in! :shrug:

I don't know Courtney stodden either but look at her shoes here!!
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/celebrity-big-brother-2013-courtney-2190451

Abz from five is meant to be going in and Whitney houstons daughter, although I've heard she's pulled out along with someone from outkast (hey yaaaaa, heyyyy yaaaa), Sophie Anderton the model, Bill Oddie and Carol McGriffin from loose women

Xx

Abz from five really?! My OH will be happy!
I met him on Sunday, he was high as a kite!! Sat rolling a joint backstage before performing at The Big Reunion Live! x

I'm praying that Charlotte GS is acually going in! I love her! Pure entertainment! x

Will have to watch her she might pee in plant pots when drunk lol

Abz from five really?! My OH will be happy!
I met him on Sunday, he was high as a kite!! Sat rolling a joint backstage before performing at The Big Reunion Live! x

Hahaha really?!?

It doesn't surprise me tbh, although I do love him!

I'm going to the 5ive tour in November!

X

omg I am so jelous u know sam!! how do u know him?

I am 100% happy that sam won! i think its fab he is raising awareness of deafness! my son has hearing problems so i thinks its brill! xx

We only live 5 mins away from each other and he's LO's Dads best mate :flower:
So met him through LO's Dad.. Before I got pregnant, we all used to go out together every weekend with out fail..
They were the best days off my life! :haha: (apart from LO obviously lol)

I feel lost without bb tonight :dohh::blush: Roll on thursday for the celeb one :happydance: I hope its good. Wonder if the rumours are true about who's going in hmmm xxx

I was gonna say there's noone interesting IMO going in according to the rumours, but then you never know who you are gonna like anyway! I never thought Stephen Baldwin would have been as interesting as he was when he was in it.
I didn't miss not having bb today coz I watch it at 5.30am when dd wakes up (I TiVo it) but today df got up with her so I had a lie in. I'll miss it tomorrow morning though!

omg I am so jealous u know sam!!! tell him im a big fan haha

anyone watching cbb? sophie & lauren are annoying me the most!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->