Big Brother 2013 Chat

Me to i was like boolocks at the tv lol i didnt even watch the interview cus i was that annoyed

So, tonights the night! Place your bets ladies.....................

Sam to win!!

Omg I've totally lost track of days!! I was about to say no it's not til Monday haha! It is Monday doh :dohh:

I'm saying Dexter will win. Deffo not Charlie or the twins. But it's hard to call between Gina, Dexter and Sam.

I did think Gina had it in the bag but don't think the last week has helped her cause. I reckon Sam might just sneak the win.

I want Sam to win. Out of them all he has been himself through the hole show

I think Dexter will win and I dont mind that altho he doesnt need the money, the money for the others (not gina) may change their lives, or maybe sam will win but altho i like him hes not really been very entertaining and will be quite forgettable

I want Sam to win but I really don't know who will actually win it. Def not Charlie. I hope Dexter doesn't win cos I can't stand to see that pathetic face he has been pulling every time he doesn't get evicted, imagine the face and tears if he actually wins!

I am a bit worried about staying awake so late though! I usually go to bed at 10!

I'm recording it and watching it all tomorrow, my lg tends to get me up at 5.30am at the min so I've been watching it then instead of at night lol! As long as I don't go on the Internet before I watch it then I shouldn't find out accidentally who won lol!

its 9-10 then back on at 10.55 til 11.30.

Anyone watching it? :)

Sam or Dexter to win????

I'm team Sam!!!! :happydance:

He's a good friend of mine :) :flower: xx

Sam!!

I genuinely have a big crush on him haha! Xx

Can't believe I missed this thread for the whole series!

Dexter to win! I bloody love Dexter - provided so much entertainment. I always seem to go for the underdog/gameplayer though aha.

I've found Sam so rude in the last week - I didn't mind him before, but now I really don't want him to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->