Big Brother Group

I remember when I first saw her, I was like OMG That's Jennie mum, and Mum was like who..I was like: You know, the one from the Leopard that I used to play out with!! :rofl: x

Proper exciting! :rofl: Her and Glyn were in my local pub not long after it finished! :rofl: I was like, as if she would bring people back here! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: omg i have been laughing out load at you lot! especially with the jen confusion!

Cant believe they wont have live feed, for once i have time to watch it since im on maternity but nooooo... bah humbug!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: omg i have been laughing out load at you lot! especially with the jen confusion!

Cant believe they wont have live feed, for once i have time to watch it since im on maternity but nooooo... bah humbug!!

Hot - Cant belive you been counting down from midnight!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I can't believe how much I laughed last night! I'm going to go out and try and find Jennie today! :rofl:x

LMAO I will! :rofl: I'll tell her that we had such a laugh last night, and talked about her a lot (but in a nice way!) and that she should pop on and say hello! :rofl:

:mrgreen:

I can't believe, a week today! How excited are we all going to be! :rofl:x

I think I am going to as well! :rofl:

I want a Big Brother final night party as well this year :rofl: x

Im really looking forward to it. My LO is due 3rd June. You watch him make a bloody appearence on the 4th when bb is on!!

Im really looking forward to it. My LO is due 3rd June. You watch him make a bloody appearence on the 4th when bb is on!!

Hope he comes on the 2nd! And that way you can be at home, watching Big Brother, snuggling your gorgeous little one! :cloud9::happydance: x

Yeah he will be fast asleep in ur arms while you watch it. He will be a big brother addict before the age of 1
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->