Big Brother (UK)

I promise myself year after year that I'n not going to waste my time watching BB, but so far I've managed to break every promise:blush: I've just got no will power.

casnt say i love it or hate it but at least if LO has got me up in the night there will be something on the telly x

i must admit i watch it every year... after saying for the rest of the year i aint bothering with it any more... im still there watching it :rofl:

I promise myself year after year that I'n not going to waste my time watching BB, but so far I've managed to break every promise:blush: I've just got no will power.

Me too! I love it! At least this year I'll be stuck on the sofa feeding Sam most of the time anyway so I have an excuse :D

What to do...what to do... :shrug:

It's been crap for years now but we still watched all the last one. I never like any of the people anymore. I never like what BB do to them. I hate the bizarre use of animal parts they seem so fond of these days. But it's so addictive! If you can resist at the start then you can resist the whole, but if you watch that first show you're chained to it for the summer!

i cant wait til Thursday
not long now WOOOHOOOOOOO
dont care what the OH has planned im gonna be glued to the tv
im sure even if he walked around with nothing on.... TMI :rofl:

I'm going to be a bitch and admit I hate big brother, I stopped watching it after the second one and I find it overly annoying it's all people can seem to go on about when it is on!! :cry: No offense to you guys though! I'll just avoid all threads regarding BB like the plague.

Urgh, me too. Can't stand it. Will be doing my very best to avoid the programme, people who talk about it, and any threads that may crop up on here. [/bitchiness]

i am pretty excited too! cannot wait to see the housemates. I am really enjoying The Apprentice too - I think the last one for that is next Wednesday! I love reality tv!

Christine
X

I must be the only person in the known universe who can't stand BB! I only watched the first series and since then i've tried but i find it really dull.

Liam McGough (he was in my year, we had some classes together, Maths and a few others, - canny lad) and Anthony Hutton (2 years above me and as much of a nob then as when he was on TV)

i saw liam in mcdonalds in london the other month lol. i dont think ill watch it due to annoying people such as chanelle who really p*** me off!

Hiya!

:loopy: Me to I really cant wait..I will have the red wine at the ready! I usually dont like the peeps when they go in an have a comment about each and everyone like OOOooo I dont like him/her and they end up being my favs and the ones that I do like going in bug me by the end of week 2 :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

I also switch on E4 when its live and like it in the background as I am pottering about :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Every year i say i'm only goin to watch people enterin...BUT that never happens and end up watchin whole series!!

I get giddy even at the music...:happydance::rofl:I know I know :dohh:

I get giddy even at the music...:happydance::rofl:I know I know :dohh:

lol.... I am soooooo the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8sXmsX79Is

that little snip you get at the start of an advert break!!!!!!

Makes me all happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->