Big Brother (UK)

im excited too can`t wait to see who`s gonna be in this one.... its 2mra isnt it? is it at 8pm thursday channel 4????

My little lad got so excited when the advert came on don't know why?? Maybe its the fact that it was all we watched th first couple of weeks he was born :blush:

quite possibly hehe....

my mum said when I was younger the eastenders theme tune did me :)

:happydance::happydance:

Is anyone else reallllly excited????

Or am I just sad, desperate, bored and pregnant?? :rofl:

I love it and this will be first year I dont miss any due to being on holiday!!!....

:happydance::happydance:

Mind you 13 weeks of big bro may mean I go into labour on the final... JUST MY LUCK :muaha:

ive never really followed it all the way through but this time i don't have any work (due date tomorrow :D eee) so might fill up the empty weeks of sitting around the house :( x:dohh:

awww northamptonshire :)

your lo will prob come on the first eviction or something!!! grrr!!! hehe!!!

Argh, the madness that is Big Brother!! Hate it! Just a bunch of nobodies sitting around a room. And when they have it on aaalll night and it's just them sleeping??? What?? lol Going to miss E4 :(

YAY not long now, My last weeks preg watching BIG BRO every night....Oh the joys of being preg XXX

Argh, the madness that is Big Brother!! Hate it! Just a bunch of nobodies sitting around a room. And when they have it on aaalll night and it's just them sleeping??? What?? lol Going to miss E4 :(

It does something right.... to keep coming back every year :happydance:

I cant wait to see what funny characters go on tonight :):)

I'm a big brother addict.. have been since it first started! hehe... might make me a saddo but I don't care, its something to keep me occupied for a few months :D

I know I was just thinking.... I know my LO was not planned but she has been timed soooo right :rofl:

England not in Euro 2008 which made me very depressed last year.... wondering what i was going to do with my summer :shrug: ......................AND.................................
big brother for my maternity leave....!!!

less than an hour left.... my gosh!!! Can hardley hide my excitement!!

my OH tried to say.... facebook, big brother or bnb???? I had to lose 2....

facebook went but then couldnt bring myself to say either of the other 2!!!

I just screamed I didnt want to play anymore... and he left it eventually!!!

are you playing the music over & over & over in your head kerry?:-=:rofl:

lol its like sketched into my head!!!.....

15 mins left!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!! :headspin:

I will soon be logging off....I'll maybe log back on afterwards to redicule my new best buds for the next 13 weeks :rofl:

I'm gone....no tv where my compooter is :sad2:

later alligator! :winkwink:

I think the best bit is the new Transits they've hired! hahahahahha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->