big families anyone preg with number 4, 5 or more

Mine were 41 weeks, 40w1d, 41 weeks, induction with my twins at 38 weeks - unfavourable cervix so I think I would of gone much longer with them.

I am expecting to reach my due date and maybe even go over but who knows, maybe ill be surprised this time :p
my midwife said based on history she expects me to go over also.

My babies were 40 weeks, 38 weeks, 34 weeks and 37 weeks (induced because of low fluid).

I had pretty bad gestational diabetes with my last pg, so I'm starting now to watch close. I craved sweets SO badly and over indulged often. ;)

Mine came At 39+4, 40+6 and 40 exactly ... So who knows when number 4 will come

I'm hoping to go at 38 weeks like my first daughter, and my third daughter..keeping my fingers crossed. I'm already having a hard time sleeping...

Ladies, I have a slight rant to anyone who listens...
I don't get it, if it's your first baby, you may have several baby showers and that's considered ok? But if you have a baby shower for subsequent babies it's considered tacky? Even if it's a gender you never had? I just don't get it. I saw a lazy on here talking about having her second shower but I think it's her first pregnancy, and I don't think it's bad, but to say that if I had a shower for my fourth baby FIRST boy is not in good form and looks greedy.. I'm just confused by the whole bit...needless to say, I AM not having a shower for this baby....not close to anyone to have one. I feel sad about it. Not because of gifts...but just the celebration of it all. I was 21 when I had my first child. No showers for either of my girls. But I feel like celebrating this final child as I've never been able to do before. But in all categories it looks bad...idk

Rant over...

Laylagirl -
Congrats on your first boy! I also have three girls... I feel silly saying this but i'm extremely jealous of you!
Can you do a little party with just your close family?
Sorry you're feeling sad about it, but on the plus side - its a boy!!!! wooo :D

Chalrhow = wow, congrats! I'm from a family of 7 kids, great fun :)

I have never had a bsby shower its not realy comon in the uk but I eecretly want one not for gifts hut for the party , I recently heard about having a mama blessing which sounds awsome, having had 5nin 5byears people dontbeven congratulate me anymore theynjust sort of roll there eyes ok yod shes preg again which is a bit like saying my tirst wasbthe moet important which makes me mad my family is not a joke its my everything and we are a gappy busy self sufficient little unit if your not happy to jump

my rant is over thankyou for listerning

Laylagirl -
Congrats on your first boy! I also have three girls... I feel silly saying this but i'm extremely jealous of you!
Can you do a little party with just your close family?
Sorry you're feeling sad about it, but on the plus side - its a boy!!!! wooo :D

Chalrhow = wow, congrats! I'm from a family of 7 kids, great fun :)

You're still early but in a couple weeks, who knows, you might have yours too!!

I'm not having a shower or anything but just to satisfy my own urge, I'm gonna buy a cookie cake and have it decorated in the colors I chose for him...blue ,gray ,and white.. But just to enjoy with myself and the girls...

Can I join here? I'm pregnant with baby 5! Four beautiful boys aged 7,6,4 and 2 and expecting a princess in feb! Xx

I had my baby early Friday morning 40+5 weeks on my son's birthday :p
We had a little girl, 9lb 13.
Our home birth went wonderfully without any issues.

Congrats zephyr! And how sweet she was born on your sons birthday! Double party!

congrats zephyr, glad everything went smoothly :)

Congrats zephyr!

Well, I think I'm officially crazy. Gonna start TTC number 5 in a few months!

Hi everyone! Happy to join you all. I have 5 children (7, 5, 4, 2, 11 mo) and am currently pregnant with #6 (due in July). It's so nice to hear from other large family mommas. :flower:

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted, but I didn't want this thread to die. I hope you are all getting on alright!

AFM I gave birth to a little girl Nov. 3rd at 40+4 and she is perfect. I would love to hear how everyone else is doing.

My update isn't a happy one I'm afraid. But still have hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->