big families anyone preg with number 4, 5 or more

Thanks for the welcome ladies:flower:

2ndtime: I'm so sorry about your mum:hugs:

When I had my dd I was only just 17 and my friends had way too much to do than be interested in me with a premie baby so we all sort of lost touch and I've found it hard since then to make any others. I still have the odd few that I've known from when we went to play group together but none really to have a moan or a coffee with so I know how u feel. I live in quite a small village and I don't drive and there is no toddler groups/ play groups around here. My eldest ds has just started nursary which has been good for him though.

Thanks ladies!

After my big walk yesterday hubby talked me into going to bed at 830pm hehe I was in bed by 9 and asleep by 930 for once! I'm actually feeling alive this morning.

I can relate with the not having many friends thing also. I had my 1st at 17 and I lost touch with the majority of my friends then. I kept in touch with a few but 10 years later we all grew into very different people and sort of went our seperate ways.
2 ive been besties with for 15 years, one I no longer speak to as he could not understand I just didnt have time to chat or unannounced visits when the twins were young.
it was very hard when they were babies as one had severe reflux and unfortunately he took me being busy, sleep deprived and stressed personally and its been almost a year since we had our blow up and not a word spoken to each other :(
My other best friend has a large family too however she has made very selfish life choices that have affected her family dearly and I find it very hard to talk to her now because of it.

we also moved to a new city a year ago in august so we are still trying to make friends.
it does get lonely sometimes.

Im sorry so many of us seem to be feeling lonely I dontbthijkmmajy peopke can uneerstand somtimes you could have loads of people qround and etillnfeel alone, I love my big family but lots of kids are not the same a friends/ company. I should stop wollowingan do somthing useful, or I vould iustvtake 10 mins to enjoy myveelf pity and m9ve on ool

I think when you're a mom of many you get so wrapped up in caring and nurturing your babies that a piece of yourself gets lost. In addition to others just not understanding that you can't just drop whatever you're doing and hang out. And honestly my kids are some of my favorite people, so when it comes to choosing between spending time as a family playing board games or a night out on the town with friends, I choose my kids. Don't get me wrong, I need time away-definitely. I get burnt out and love the occasional lunch with a friend. The other thing I have noticed is that I just feel socially awkward. After being a stay-at-home mom for well over a decade I found when I went back to work that I just didn't have anything to add to the conversation. It's taken a long time but I think I am finally learning that quality of friendship has more merit than quantity.

I only have DS now, but I'm looking forward to having a big family.

I realy love my family but hor weather morning sicjness and 4 vabies does nit mix well lol

Awww, I hear you. I hope that you get to feeling better and that the kiddos take it easy on you.

Wow congrats hope you had a good labour. Labour is my fav part but I am mad

Oh god no. My delivery was horrific and traumatizing. It's in the Birth Announcements section. After 3 perfect vaginal deliveries, this one ended in an emergency c-section.

Brandi-How scary! I am glad that things didn't have a tragic outcome. Thinking of you and your precious bundle as you both recover! :hugs:

Wishing you a speedy recovary you are almost always right to trust your instincs

Hope everyone is well and your kids are enjoying the holidays mine seem to be driving me nuts more than usual looking forward to scan tommorow

Well no such luck in our first cycle of trying for number 4! Feel af coming now right on schedule, but its ok i never expected it to happen so soon after reversal anyway.

Congratulations Brandi! My last labour was very traumatic too. PLease can you post link to your birth story? xx

2ndtime- I know just what you mean, my kids have been out of school for a few months for summer vacation and are just tired of each other. Thankfully they head back in 2 weeks, I think it will be nice for them to be on a better schedule and have a bit of a break from one another.

elmo-sorry to hear about AF, FX'd for a future BFP!

Birth Story: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ost-lost-him-please-trust-your-instincts.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->