Big Mistake!!!

iaa1

Reaction score
I have a five year old son with a man who has never paid a dime of child support. He is interested in his son and does come over to spend time with him, though. He is also very interested in me, and has been begging me to go back to him the whole time. Last night I got drunk with him and we were alone. I always thought he was good in bed, so I used very poor judgment and slept with him for the first time in almost six years. I am not on birth control and we did not use protection, but he did pull out. My cycle is typically 30 days exactly, but for some strange reason the two cycles before the last one both were only exactly 22 days. My period started on the 14th, and this stupid event took place on the 22nd, eight days later. If my cycle is 22 days this month, which it normally is not and was not last month, I could have ovulated that day. He truely is a deadbeat, and I just can't afford to have another child with him. Do you think I should be extremely worried about pregnancy?

There is always a possibility but I wouldn't stress just yet. Pulling out can be very effective if done properly, I'm allergic to all forms of birth control including condoms, lucky me :-/ hubby and I successfully used withdrawal for 5 years we conceived our son the first month we stopped. Good luck hope it all works out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->