"Big" present, help needed

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
So originally Kians big present was going to be the Innotab 2, Planes game & a £20 gift card but my Dad has asked if he can get him the Innotab and gift card. Great! We'll get him a few games to go with him.

But problem is what to get him for a big present now? He's getting a pedal bike for his birthday 2 weeks prior so that's out the window. OH said "my first scalextric" but I was thinking about getting that anyway.

What can I buy a just turned 3 year old as a big present with the price range from £30-£80?

Does he have a nice car garage? Colin's main this year is a wooden car garage.

Jacksons is a wooden train table (I think!)

Failing that I would be stuck though.

We've seen a Garage in Sainsburys we were thinking about getting him. I really am stuck the past 2 years were easy!

were not doing 'BIG' present this year as he has most of the things I would class as a main present - im doing lots of toys that he will like - I do agree it gets harder as they get to 3/4 lol x

I had this trouble too. Finally decided on a wooden train set. I'm going to get a few different bits (tesco, brio, bigjigs) and set it all up on Christmas morning with a few battery powered ones going round - he'll love it as he loves trains!!

A big Duplo set?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-DUPLO...ie=UTF8&qid=1376937259&sr=1-60&keywords=duplo

A year pass to somewhere fun like the sea life centre, soft play or the zoo?

Bobby is having a wooden garage this year and maybe a keyboard if i can convince myself to put up with the noise :haha:

The Imaginext Batcave is great if your LO is into super heroes. Harvey got a kitchen last year and still enjoys playing with it.

Hey sorry I can't get on here on my phone & been so busy!
We've decided on a wooden garage... I think lol

I would have a look through all the toys r us, smyths etc catalogs and see if you spot anything I always find loads that I think he'd love. Also amazon is good for browsing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->