Big temp dip but faint lines on tests same day at 12 DPO. .

CherryChan

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new. . I'm sorry for rambling. .
I wanted to ask for opinions on my tests and situation?
Maybe someone else has been through something similar?
I'd love to hear your experiences with late positive pregnancy tests and temping!

here are only two of my many tests taken today. i got these faint pink shadows before 5 minutes is even up!

They look like indents now that I upload them, but they are solid faint pink shadows in person and they've appeared on even my first response early result this morning. These two tests are from this evening.
69272512_657769948047386_3815705493305819136_n.jpg 69389426_493209381491878_7139391060874100736_n.jpg

highly unexpected. . im in shock because I truly believed I was out. . because I always get positive pregnancy tests very early, at 6 days before my period with each healthy baby i've had. I'm just now getting what *MAY* be the start of a positive at 12 dpo! but im not sure! and it's soooo late in my cycle! it's just not my "normal" but I guess anything is possible since every pregnancy is different!

I had confirmed my ovulation this cycle via ovulation tests, cramps, fertile signs, and temping with a basal thermometer. I thought i was out because i had a very big temp dip today and my period is due in 2 days, (but temperatures are still well above the coverline though) so I swore I was out and expecting to bleed on time. Time will definitely tell of course.

It's okay if you don't see what I do! The way the images have been compressed between resizing and reuploading again and again. . yea. . I can't even see what I was seeing through these pictures anymore but as I said It's very there in person i promise. . hah

I hope the lines get darker for you! 12dpo for the start of a bfp isn’t that strange, you have been fortunate in the past to have gotten positives so long before AF was due. Fx for your next tests!

Here is this morning. . Not even 8 am yet. Not fmu either.

My temp went way up today also. . My period is due tomorrow. I see it in person. But can you guys see anything in this picture? This is in time limit.

Edited: i put a flower sticker stem right where the positive line is.

20190831_074713.jpg

This is my other brand. However. . This picture was taken AFTER the time limit because I was busy cooking for my little ones so it's an invalid result! Ugh. Wish I had looked and taken a pic on time. I just forgot

20190831_083302.jpg

I can see the start of something in the one that you took after the time limit. Fx for you!

I can see it on the out of time frame test. Good luck :)

That last photo i can see a definite something and can see a hint of something on the one with the flower! Good luck! X

Hmm! I'm not having any sign of my period coming whatsoever but I am having a ton of symptoms that I never get with a non pregnant cycle. I'm not expecting a BFP from this because I think maybe I should have seen decent progression already

Here is my opk I took 6 minutes ago. It's pointless to waste one but I'm about out of HCG tests

20190831_184908.jpg

I took a black dye test tonight
edit: could be just indent. with my second child, these weren't sensitive but crazy enough i still have plenty of these left from my pregnancy hah they seem to still work, too
20190831_213643_20190831214106845.jpg

Last edited:
well, no period today.. tmi, but we had intercourse yesterday and for years that always brings on my period quickly if it's due within 1-2 days, but it is no where in sight. I had 3 streaks of light pink in total this morning along with cramping, only when i wiped, and thats all. my temperature is still up too on my chart. i thought for sure . . like, FOR SURE, it was coming. had on my grannie undies and menstruation pad, and nothing came so. . ill keep testing.

edit: opk is pretty positive tonight.

temp today is higher than yesterday's. thought it would have dropped already if my period was truly on the way. i guess im going to stalk charts and waste some free time comparing mine to others

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->