Biggest Loser Challenge! => Lets Do It Together!

DianeBrandt

Mommy of 4
Reaction score
The Biggest Loser Challenge!

Okay... so as most of you know, Biggest Loser is back in full affect, and I've come up with a great idea.

We Can Do This Together!
:thumbup:

For all you who join me... I want to start our own "Biggest Loser Challenge". Starting tomorrow, I'm going to watch what I eat and exercise in an attempt to reach my desired and healthy weight goal of 140lbs.

Although this is embarrassing to say... I'm going to say it, because it will force me to prove to all of you that I can do it... I can reach my goal. So here it goes... I'm at about 230lbs. I know some of you may have your hand over your mouth right about now, but it's okay because I wont stay this way for long.

Are you up for the challenge? Contact all the mothers you know and are close with to join us on this mission ( I so hope I'm not the only one overweight here... that would be even more embarrassing).

How It Works:

1. Dedicate at least three times a week to exercise.
2. Find a picture of how you want to look and hang it up.
3. Keep your mind on the end result.
4. Login every Tuesday to let us know how much you've lost or gained (Please lets try to be honest).
5. Absolutely no criticism from one another... only encouragement is allowed.
(We'll have Jillian for that).
6. Never choose to give up, because after all, quitters never win and winners never quit.
7. Post comments every now and then encouraging our entire team to keep going and keep up the good work!

Are you in? I sure hope so.

Ready - Set - Lets Lose This Extra Weight!!!! :)

I did BL programme on the wii, lost 22lbs on it.

230lbs aint really bad tbh.

i started at 240, am now 174.5 :)

good luck

Okay... today it starts!!!

I'm excited about this. Tuesday I will weigh in to see how much I've lost. I will try to stay off of the scale until then, actually I will!

**NOTE** Whenever you want to join.... join. Doesn't matter if it's three weeks from now!

:)

Okay... so last night I weighed myself like all the other contestants and I'm actually at 231. I'm not to much worried about that number because it's going down, and soon!

Until next week!:)

Good luck to you!!

I started WW last January and have lost 72 pounds (start weight of 250) and need to get down to 146! Getting close but still have a ways to go. Best thing I have done though, I feel loads better than I did :)

Good luck to you!!

I started WW last January and have lost 72 pounds (start weight of 250) and need to get down to 146! Getting close but still have a ways to go. Best thing I have done though, I feel loads better than I did :)

Well good for you! Doesn't that just feel great? I'm sooooooooo tired of hiding behind the fat. I'm ready to shed those pounds like yesterday. But I know it will take a little time, but I'm willing to do what it takes.

Thanks for stopping by and posting.:)

Il join you hun :)

Except Im going to start next monday ans weigh every monday, if thats ok ?

Im currently 188 pounds and i want to be 140 as well :)

Hey :) just wanted to say good luck, I have been calorie counting since Jan 4th and lost 77lbs so far :D hoping to loose another 25lbs for Christmas that will take to me 102lbs off :happydance::happydance: still a very long way to go though but I know this time I will do it x

Can I join you & clh_x3? I love BL although I am in uk so a season or 2 behind you. Will get on the scales tomorrow...

Good luck to you!!

Well good for you! Doesn't that just feel great? I'm sooooooooo tired of hiding behind the fat. I'm ready to shed those pounds like yesterday. But I know it will take a little time, but I'm willing to do what it takes.

Thanks for stopping by and posting.:)

it took me being miserable before deciding that I was doing it to myself and it was time for ME to make a change. I haven't looked back since starting! It does take time but I've been doing it less than a year and lost 70 some-odd pounds which is truly amazing when you think about it! A year ago at this time I weighed 250 (or more) pounds :wacko: it's crazy to think about!!

:hugs: You can do it!!!!

It took me to get reaaaaaaaally fed up with myself too do to anything about it, I just kept trying to ignore it before but it got to the point that I did not want to live trapped in a fat suit any longer :nope: still a huge long way to go though! I weighed alot more than 250lbs :shock:

I lied, I started at 192 :(:cry:

Oh well, Im on week 1!, weigh in this mon coming!

Ive had a rough couple of weeks... cracking on from tomorrow!! heres to goal weights :drunk: hehe xx

I'd love to join. I'm now down to 133 but I am losing motivation and struggling, I'm starting to re-gain. I started at 163. I think I'm going to take up running. I'm a weightlifter by hobby but with LO being so young, I can't leave him in a gym daycare and our home equipment is packed away to sell our house. Jogging outside with LO is a great alternative.

Can I join, I'm starting my diet again tomorrow. I used to be 175lbs but managed to diet earlier on in the year and got down to 155lbs but now I am back up to 163lbs! I am trying to get down to 130lbs.

What kind of exercise is required? Does it have to be full on or does going for a walk count lol

had my first weigh in and lost 4.5lbs ...

I think i might try Zumba as excerise this week!! .. theres a class on wed! woop

I did a 2.2 mile run yesterday (30 min EZ jog) doing a 10K running program. Today is a rest day and tomorrow is a 3 mile run. I work 7pm-4am for the next two nights so I might do my jog during my break at midnight. I think that's my only option b/c the program says I have to do a full weights workout at midnight.

Il join you hun :)

Except Im going to start next monday ans weigh every monday, if thats ok ?

Im currently 188 pounds and i want to be 140 as well :)

Welcome! Thanks for joining me on this journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->