Biggest Loser Challenge! => Lets Do It Together!

Hey! How's everyone doing? Thought I let everyone know that I've dropped a total of 10 pounds. I started at 231 and now I'm at 221. I'm so happy and proud of myself. I'm going to keep going and never give up until I get to my goal wait... which is 145. I have a long way to go, but I'm taking it one day at a time while maintaining consistency.

Stay motivated and keep pushing towards your goal.:thumbup:
Way to go! I wish I could lose 10 pounds!
I didn't lose any this week, again. It's so frustrating!
I haven't measured myself yet though, so I'm hoping I've at least lost some inches.
I think my problem is poor muscle mass. I think I'm building up muscle as I lose fat. At least I hope so!!

Hey you know what? I think I discovered a bit of a secret. So let me tell you what I've been doing that has me dropping pounds. I eat every two hours. Now I know to some this may seem like tooooo much, but the key is eat very tiny meals every two hours, and I wouldn't even call it a meal. I'm never hungry when doing this and I'm consuming very few calories.

Note: Eating every two hours boost your metabolism and keeps your body working.

I'm doing about two different diets in one and let me show you how.

1. Weight watchers advices you to eat less calories ( I do this)
2. Low Carb Atkins Diet advices you to eat no more than 20g of carbs a day for the first two weeks(I do this)
3. I also boost metabolism by eating every two hours.

Try doing at least one of the above and see how things change for you.

You can do it!:thumbup:
I do this already. I find I'm never hungry if I eat several small "meals" a day, instead of 3 large meals.

I lost another pound this week!
Not sure how though...as I did very little exercise, and actually cheated and ate a bunch of fried and unhealthy food!

First week on BL meal plan. 4lb lost. 4lb by xmas i'll be happy bunny.

heya guys im going to start the biggest loser on the wii tomorrow i want to lose about 4 stone im ttc again and hoping this will help im also giving up smoking too good luck everyone :)

heya guys im going to start the biggest loser on the wii tomorrow i want to lose about 4 stone im ttc again and hoping this will help im also giving up smoking too good luck everyone :)

i used that on wii lost 21lb in first programme i did loved the game good luck

Iv started the biggest loser meal plan :)

Great! I'm so glad you've joined the team. Keep us posted on your results. I usually post my weight once a week, just like they do on Biggest Loser.

All the best.:thumbup:

thanks, shakes are actually very yummy.

Hi, how are you? Yes, shakes are very good. I especially enjoy fruit smoothies.

i cant get any smoothies :(

totally amazing that the exact day I started my "diet" was the post date of this thread.. I haven't seen it till now :)

I am down over 13 lbs... which is kind of slow for me.. but hey it is two and a half sacks of sugar! :yipee:

posting in to say I've lost 14lbs over the last 4and a half weeks :D

totally amazing that the exact day I started my "diet" was the post date of this thread.. I haven't seen it till now :)

I am down over 13 lbs... which is kind of slow for me.. but hey it is two and a half sacks of sugar! :yipee:

Wow... That's amazing! Every pound counts in weight loss, no matter how long it takes. Congratulations!!! Keep it up and keep us posted.:thumbup:

How's everyone doing? I just wanted everybody to know that when i started this thread i weighed 231, and now I weigh 216. I've put in a lot of hard work and don't plan on giving up.

I must say that when I started this thread, I thought I would be by myself. I want to thank all of you for joining me on this journey. I encourage all of you to keep pressing and never give up.

I feel like you are my second family and I've grown close to some of you. I'm proud of all your efforts and we have proven to ourselves that we can do anything that we set our mind to.

If at anytime any one of you need to talk, please don't hesitate to send me a message, I'm here for all of you, and want the best for all of us.

Being overweight is soooo unhealthy and it can be hard to see the danger behind a lot of the things we eat that cause us to gain weight. It's so dangerous, but the danger is hidden.

I'm doing this not only for myself, but for my children, family and friends, I'd hate for anyone who loves me to mourn at my passing because of my diabetes or any other health problems that come with it.

I truly care for all of you and keep going. No one said it will be easy... but it's not impossible. You'll get out of it what you put into it.

Sincerely,

Diane

I agree never give up!

Times get hard & difficult but can get through it!

I would like to join.

I reached 182lbs by the end of my pregnancy. I am now 166lbs. My goal weight is 135, so I have 31lbs to lose. I definitely need some motivation, ideas, tips etc. My biggest problem is soda - I drink so much of it. I really need to kick the habit.

I would like to join.

I reached 182lbs by the end of my pregnancy. I am now 166lbs. My goal weight is 135, so I have 31lbs to lose. I definitely need some motivation, ideas, tips etc. My biggest problem is soda - I drink so much of it. I really need to kick the habit.

Welcome to the team... so glad you've decided to join us. Yes, soda can be pretty addictive, if you can, try to cut back little by little. Keep of the great work... my goal is 140 I'm not at 215. I have a ways to go, but I get there. Keep us posted on your progress.:thumbup:

Hey everyone, I got on the scale this morning and it read 212 pounds! Yayyyyy, I came from 231 pounds. I'm doing great! I can't wait to pass the 200 pound mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->