Biggest Loser Challenge! => Lets Do It Together!

Hey everyone! I'm just checking in to let you know that I am now 206 pounds.:happydance: Woooo-Hoooo! I'm excited, motivated and determined to reach my goal wait of 140 pounds.

Everyone get motivated and strive to reach your goals!!!!:thumbup:

Hello!!!! :hi:
Please can I join you all :)
I dont know how much I weigh at the moment. Before I had Ellie I was 10st10lb and I know that I put on 2stone but I haven't weighed myself since then so I dont have a clue. I dont even own a pair scales anymore :haha:
I will go out and get some over the weekend and I will let you know my weight and goal weight and then I will join you all every tuesday to update.

I have just orded some of the shakes and soups today from the biggest loser challange because I find it hard putting meals together through the day and 9 times out of 10 I dont eat breakfast because I just dont have time. I have got a really unhealthy relationship with food at the moment and I hope to get back on track by doing this.

Good to see that people are doing so well already and I hope I join you all in loosing all my baby weight VERY soon, hehe!!!

Good luck eveyone!!!! :hugs:

Yes of course!!! Please join us and keep us posted on your progress.

well for starters my appitite is finally curved. i dont feel hungry 30 min after eating a meal which is awesome. and so today i am going to go out for a walk around the block. its a little chilly but oh well i can take it. My goal is to loose 67 lbs maybe more. I've let my weight get out of control for to long and i need to take charge and get it fixed. its going to be hard but i can do it. wish me luck girls!

Hello!!
Sorry I didnt update last Tuesday, ive weigh myself on a sunday. So after one week of being on 'The Biggest Loser shakes', going for more walks and doing my work out DVD I have lost 7lb!!! wahooooo I couldnt believe, really happy with myslef and its made me want to work even harder :)
I weighed 12st 7lb last sunday so am now 12st and next week I hope to be even less, hehe xx

well for starters my appitite is finally curved. i dont feel hungry 30 min after eating a meal which is awesome. and so today i am going to go out for a walk around the block. its a little chilly but oh well i can take it. My goal is to loose 67 lbs maybe more. I've let my weight get out of control for to long and i need to take charge and get it fixed. its going to be hard but i can do it. wish me luck girls!

Good luck! I love your attitude! Make sure you keep us posted.

Good luck hun!!!!!!
I feel the same way now, Ive had enough and need to do this!! And we all can!! :happydance: x

I'll join! I started my weight loss 21 days ago, im following the paul mckenna 90 day program as well as using the Biggest Loser Wii Game.
The Biggest Loser Uk Program is on at the moment, I think its currently on week 2, I like watching it because it makes me feel motivated to do something! I do my weigh in on a thursday on the wii. x

I'll join! I started my weight loss 21 days ago, im following the paul mckenna 90 day program as well as using the Biggest Loser Wii Game.
The Biggest Loser Uk Program is on at the moment, I think its currently on week 2, I like watching it because it makes me feel motivated to do something! I do my weigh in on a thursday on the wii. x

Glad you could join us!!!! Keep us up to date on your progress... it's helps keep the others motivated.

Good Luck! I know you can do it, especially if I can.:thumbup:

Got on the scale this morning and I am now 194 pounds... I've lost over 35 pounds! My goal weight is 140... almost there!

I have now lost a total of 14lb and I am so happy, I set myself a goal to lose one stone by my birthday and my birthday isnt untill the 10th :happydance: So I am over the moon. Still along way to go but I am feeling so strong and happy. I have also become addicted to doing workout DVD's, hehe and I am even joining a spinning class tomorrow. I have not felt this good in a very long time and I have never been this into dieting and sticking with something before!!!! wahoooooo go me and good luck to everyone else!!!! :hugs: xxx

I have now lost a total of 14lb and I am so happy, I set myself a goal to lose one stone by my birthday and my birthday isnt untill the 10th :happydance: So I am over the moon. Still along way to go but I am feeling so strong and happy. I have also become addicted to doing workout DVD's, hehe and I am even joining a spinning class tomorrow. I have not felt this good in a very long time and I have never been this into dieting and sticking with something before!!!! wahoooooo go me and good luck to everyone else!!!! :hugs: xxx

GREAT!!! I'm so happy for you. I know that makes you feel wonderful and also serves as an inspiration to keep going. Keep us posted on your progress.:happydance:

I got on the scale this morning and it read 191!!! How's everyone else doing?

Stay motivated and achieve your goals!

Lost 3lb this week! havent been on track for a few weeks due to stress of moving house, Paul Mckenna book hasnt been read in about 4 weeks, my biggest loser wii game hasnt been used in 2 nearly 3 weeks, slacker!!!! So havent a clue how i managed to lose 3lb, i had dominos pizza, cream cakes and fish and chips last week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->