Bikini or not?

Sazaroo

Reaction score
Hello lovelies!

I just wanted some opinions as to whether you think its ok for me to wear a bikini on my holiday next week... I am going to San Tropez.
I dont really want to spend out on a maternity costume for just a week but I'm worried people will stare if I wear a bikini - my bump is pretty huge and i don't want people to think I'm being all 'look at me' because I wouldn't be at all! I'm not a big sunbather it would just be for swimming and walking around the pool with my DD.

Xxx

I say do it! I would! I personally think maternity bathing suits make me look like a turtle with her shell on backwards. Bikinis actually look more flattering, in my opinion.

Absolutely go for it! Screw anyone else who stares!

I would. I actually will be . We go camping in suggest every year and me and my son go to the pool when it opens once a week and I will be wearing my bikini. Maternity suits I think look horrible , and I'm not shy about my body so if my huge stretch mark tummy offends some one no big deal lol

Go for it if it won't bother you! I have considered wearing a bikini to show off my bump but I have ugly bruises from having to inject blood thinners so I think I won't do it myself. It is cute though! :)

I don't have a choice for a bikini or otherwise. Tankinis never, ever fit because my boobs are ginormous and out of proportion, even with my little bump.

However, I firmly believe pregnancy is one of the few instances in your life where you can say screw being polite and tell people "TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS", so you rock that bikini and rock it hard. As long as you are comfortable with it, give anyone who isn't a good, long look at your middle finger.

I've been going to the pool and wearing my bikini without even giving it a second thought. :shrug:

I totally agree. The only reason I bought a tankini is to swim for exercise in a local gym, because my halter bikini is a bit too sexy for lap swimming, haha. I plan on rocking the bikini if I go to the beach this summer, though, and doing it proudly! What the hell could people say, anyway--"wow, you look pregnant"? I can deal with that.

I live on the beach and I'm wearing a bikini alllll summer. Show that beautiful bump off, if they stare its because of how beautiful a preggo woman is. Have a great vacation!

I wear a tankini with a shortish top so I show a bit of belly. It's totally up to you, if you feel comfortable and confident in a bikini then why the hell not!

Absolutely yes! One of my fave pics of my mum is when she was about 8 months pregnant with me and hanging the washing out while rockin her crotchet bikini!
:)

Aw thanks so much ladies!
Ive got an ok figure (size 8, 32DD) it's just my bump is huge and I hate people staring. But sod it, it's not like I'm going to see any of the people after is it! I will hold my head high (and belly out front! Lol) xx

I'm showing mine off in a bikini on holiday next week :) I love being pregnant in summer and not having to worry about holding my belly in lol!

I love big preggo bellies in bikini! If you have the confidence then go for it!!!

I totally am self conscious, even NOT pregnant... I thought I'd look forward to bikinis with a baby bump, but now I have an incredibly hairy belly soooo looks like I'll be getting something to cover it up, as I don't want to shave and have it keep coming back after baby is already here :(

I totally am self conscious, even NOT pregnant... I thought I'd look forward to bikinis with a baby bump, but now I have an incredibly hairy belly soooo looks like I'll be getting something to cover it up, as I don't want to shave and have it keep coming back after baby is already here :(

:haha: My belly is fuzzy too! I just sit in the sun (with sunscreen, of course). Even with sunscreen in bleaches the hair out to make it less dark and pube-ish looking.

Don't worry, it calms down after baby comes. :thumbup:

:haha: My belly is fuzzy too! I just sit in the sun (with sunscreen, of course). Even with sunscreen in bleaches the hair out to make it less dark and pube-ish looking.

Don't worry, it calms down after baby comes. :thumbup:

! I never thought of that! I could always sit outside and bleach the hair until I actually go do something fun! Good thinkin! :thumbup:

And thank goodness. I figured it did, so I didn't want to shave, wax or tweeze it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->