Bikini wax?

LeeBee

Reaction score
Anyone know if I can do this?

And I have another question...:blush:... how exactly do they do a bikini wax? Does some chick stand between your legs or what? I'm not sure I want some strange lady staring at my cooter... but I also don't want a jungle growing down there...

That's exactly how it happens! You just have to swallow your pride and remember she's done this a hundred times before you. I don't know if I would even attempt doing it myself, but I'm sure it can be done.

I had one last year when I wasn't pregnant. And for me personally I would rather shave haha, even though it's more hassle, I didn't like the pain, (but I am a wuss)
I lay on a bed on my back with legs open (dignified) haha. Then at some points she got me to lie on my side and lift my leg up. I kept my knickers on though she just pulled them slightly to the side when needed.

You can wax through pregnancy. But keep in mind it will hurt a bit more when pregnant because of the extra blood flow in the area. I have been getting waxed for years and I don't mind it that much. I didn't stop since getting pregnant, its so much easier than shaving and lasts longer.

Your hair grows in 3 layers, so it takes 3 waxes to get all the layers out. You should keep waxing and not shave in between for best results. The more you do it, the easier it gets and the thinner your hair will get.

Ask friends for a recommendation of a good esthetician. Remember this is the career they choose and went to school for, if they didn't want to do it they would have picked another career path.

Waxing is great!

It is embarassing in a way, but like the other poster said, it is the beauticians job, she has done it hundreds of times, so not a big deal for her.

If you go for a full brazilian (ALL off) you will need to remove your knickers. They are usually very business like and quick about the whole thing and I would say it is worth it. They tell you what position they want you to put your legs in etc, you aren't expected to know. It hurts a bit, but not for long, and regrowth is soft, not stubbly at all.

A bikini line wax (just neatening up) is not embarassing at all! You get to keep your knickers on.

Do it!

so much less embarrasing than havign 3 student docs having a good poke arround down there, it'll be good practice!

dont do what i did and ask for a brazillian. I just thought it was a strip that got left. How wrong was us! They take everything pretty much and it was sooooo sore! PLus i had to wear this stupid basically folded up piece of tissue to hide my actual bits. Il never get that done again! In comparison a bikini is great lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->