Birthday help

Cat

Reaction score
Right I have lft it a bit late but its OHs 36th birthday next sunday. I have got all his presents planned and just need to go and get them tomorrow afternoon hopefully. But with his birthday being at a weekend I was hoping to take him out somewhere for the day. My mum will babysit the boys either for the day or the evening, not going to do overnight as Dylan is still a bit young for that. I was thinking of a spa day where we use pool, sauna etc and he has a couple of treatments and we have some lunch at a country club or something although I may have left it a bit late to book something. although dont know if this is more the sort of think I would like, and its not really a blokey choice of thing to do, what do you think.

Or do you have any other suggestions as to somewhere I could take him/something we could do?

Well problem resolved anyway.
I have booked him this Fly-Drive https://www.fantastic-days.com/fdhalf.htm
a bit more blokey lol. And they are fitting us in especialy so it will be one to one instead of a group booking.

Also go him a £150 tattoo voucher to finish his half sleeve, some sandals, a couple of pairs of shorts, fancy chocs and a Fossil Watch which looks really cool :)

My wallet however has now taken a considerable caining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->