Birthday Party for 3yo help

fairyflowers

Mummy of Two
Reaction score
not sure if posting in right place,
im trying to book somewhere for my daughters 3rd birthday in about a month, every where seems to be booked MONTHS in advance,
ive found 2 places, softplay adventure with meal for kids etc

ones the day after her birthday - saturday.. but people would have to pay for parking (£2-£4) dunno if id appreciate having to pay parking after buying a card present etc,

ones the saturday before her birthday and parking etc all included. this is the 7th and her birthdays not until 13th

which one do i choose?

I can't believe a place would charge for parking :O but its only a few quid :) i would just book it !

Edit: also the first saturday that has free parking! if you want to do that one, i don't think its a big deal if its a week before :) i think parties can be a week either side really x

I'd go for the one a week before, but personally I wouldn't mind paying for parking, well If I gt there and had to pay I wouldn't just go home and not take my kid to the party if you know what I mean,
Week before means you get to do a little tea party too on actual birthday x

hhmmmm well personally i like to have my girls parties as close to their birthdays as possible so would def go for the day after her actual birthday...................where the parking cost is concerned... i have had to get my daughter to a party via a bus plenty of times before......which a return journey is £3.60 for me and £1.80 for my daughter, if i want my daughter to go its up to me to get her there what ever the travel cost etc and its a choice that i choose to do and dont mind doing.

If you choose the one nearer her birthday just make sure you add to the party invite that there is a parking fee
then its not a surprise when they get there and they dont have to come if they dont want to although i'm pretty sure people wont be put off by it x

People won't blame you for parking cost either if they whinges it would be about the place not you Cus you had your party there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->