Bit Random, but Baby Fragrance/Perfume, anyone?

zara do baby perfume!

this is going to sound awful! but i used a body mist on morgan once!
oh i feel so guilty, we were out and he was sick and it smelled so bad and we had no spare clothes (it was only a little bit of sick) so i took my spray out of my bag and sprayed his top cause every time i picked him up i was going to be sick.

i like the smell of shit and milk on Amari :lol:
I guess the spray mite be nice, but i LOVE burts bees stuff, the smell lasts for ages..

Glad you managed to find a spray :flower:

I love the smell of Talc on babies - but I read that it's quite dangerous? :shrug: I think I read that on a study done on women with ovarian cancer, talc particles where found in all of them and that there's a danger from babies inhaling the power too. So baby perfume is probably a safer option :flower:

I use the johnsons one on the boy too :thumbup:
It's not for newborn smell - you can't recreate that :cloud9:
Just once they're a bit bigger, my boy has eczema so I can't use talcky smelling stuff or nice baby lotion - just unperfumed gunk so the cologne is a good compromise, I flatten his mullet down with it :haha: or splash a bit on his clothes, get mine from ebay, just search 'baby cologne' works out about £4 inc packing but lasts ages.

This also managed to turn into a debate last time lol :flower:

I love the smell of Talc on babies - but I read that it's quite dangerous? :shrug: I think I read that on a study done on women with ovarian cancer, talc particles where found in all of them and that there's a danger from babies inhaling the power too. So baby perfume is probably a safer option :flower:

I know they say it's dangerous and if thats correct why do they allow them to still sell it :wacko: it confuses me, not just talc like anything thats 'not safe' yet they still sell it ?

I guess a little talc here and there is fine i bet the affected people were covered head to toe in the stuff
x

I miss the newborn baby smell :cry: But My baby still smells goood. i wouldn't ever buy perfume for her though :shrug: i do like the smell of the baby shampoo i use but other than that i don't use any talcum powder or baby cream or anything. i love her soft squishy skin as it is, there's no need to really. xx

I know they say it's dangerous and if thats correct why do they allow them to still sell it :wacko: it confuses me, not just talc like anything thats 'not safe' yet they still sell it ?

I guess a little talc here and there is fine i bet the affected people were covered head to toe in the stuff
x

talc affects babies when mums sprinkle it all over newborns it gets in to there lungs

they say you should just put a bit on your hand and wipe it where you want to put it x

x

talc affects babies when mums sprinkle it all over newborns it gets in to there lungs

they say you should just put a bit on your hand and wipe it where you want to put it x

I heard that too x

oh i hope this thread doesnt turn nasty! ive no issue with women using baby perfumes, but I have one of those babies that DOES smell like a baby! i love it, i bury my nose into her neck and take a big sniff, its intoxicating!

oh i hope this thread doesnt turn nasty! ive no issue with women using baby perfumes, but I have one of those babies that DOES smell like a baby! i love it, i bury my nose into her neck and take a big sniff, its intoxicating!

Me too! i LOVE her smell.

i dont get it, im not against anyone using it but i honestly dont understand, as long as my lo has been bathed that day or the day before and is wearing clean clothes he doesnt stink he smells like a person or he smells milky because its on his breath

I tried doing that to my LO to see if she smells like a baby (she doesnt :nope:) and she grabbed my head and laughed at me :haha:

i dont get it, im not against anyone using it but i honestly dont understand, as long as my lo has been bathed that day or the day before and is wearing clean clothes he doesnt stink he smells like a person or he smells milky because its on his breath

Some people just like their baby to smell like other things :shrug:

My baby smells cheesy. I like it. A lot. heehee

Same. Ivy may still be totally incapable of sleeping properly but at least she smells good :haha:

zara sell loads of different baby perfumes. i posted a thread not too long ago about it as i was so confused as to why anyone would use it.

apparently it's common to use in hot countries though. to each their own! :flower:

x

I heard that too x
I believe talcum powder these days use corn starch and not talc since they learned talc can cause cancer.

:rolleyes: Once again people haven't read my question properly. Im not asking about perfume to put ON a baby, but her clothes. You know, a bit like fabric freshener *sighs*. My baby is 20 months old now, so sure she smells lovely once she's been bathed (which she is every night) but once shes mixed her hands round a bowl of spagetti for 10 minutes, and poured juice down her top, she doesn't quite smell the same. Not like I'm asking to douse her in Chanel fgs :wacko:

I really love the smell of Comfort Pure, which Harry's clothes get washed in. It makes him smell lovely (unless something has occurred in the bottom dept :haha:).

i use Johnsons cologne and have done since Laila was a couple of months old.. powder mist is the nicest one for a girl :thumbup: unfortunately nowhere stocks it over here so you end up paying an arm and a leg off Ebay but i've had the small bottle for about 6 months! it can be used on skin and hair.. and on clothes i guess if you put it in a spray bottle.. it's just for freshening up and everyone comments on how delish Laila smells :flower:

p.s. i think it was me who started the controversial "baby perfume" thread ages ago :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->