Bitter/sour taste in mouth?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
Does anyone have morning sickness in the form of a constantly bad taste in their mouth? Some describe it as "metallic" but it has more of a bitter/sour taste to me. It makes everything taste horrible, even water. I had it in each of my pregnancies and now I have it again. In past pregnancies it made my morning sickness way worse and the only way I can get rid of it is when I eat or chew gum (although even the gum starts to taste bad after a while). I gained 60 lbs. in my last pregnancy so I'm hoping not to do that again but this bitter taste makes it hard not to eat all day.

I have got it constantly. It really isn't a metallic taste like the Internet suggests, more just a yucky sour strange taste and everything tastes different. For me sucking mints is all that helps and that's only for a little while. It has got a bit better over the past few days though so hopefully yours will ease too. X

Same over here! I usually love plain water, but can't even drink it right now because it tastes so gross. I can really only drink juice right now, which isn't the best but the only thing that tastes okay.

Oh, yes. I just complained to my OH that our water filter needed to be changed because the water tasted gross. I tried bottled water instead. Tasted just as gross. I don't think the problem is the filter.. Darn it!

Omg me! I tried googling it but all I really got was "metallic". It's not at all metallic, it's just disgusting! I am able to eat and enjoy food, but then shortly after eating I get a horrible taste in my mouth that lasts a long time, and it's putting me off some of the things I've eaten too.

I have, I think it is when your stomach is empty and you throw up the white foamy stuff... I have read it is bile leaving that taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->